Burners doesn't want to run for me...

Post anything FFXI releated in here.
drofox
Intermediate Botter

Hello, I have been using burners for about 3 years. But for the last 5 months, I have been unable to get internet access. Once I did, my HD crashed *sigh*. I reinstalled, loaded up AFKtools and downloaded the most recent 7-in-1 Burners. I got Burners running, but when I select a bot to run, I get the following error:

AFKTools Missing

Please Download the AFKTools Plugin

Any advice?
drofox
Intermediate Botter

As I stated before, I have been out of touch for 5 months. Which is the newest software? The 7-in-1 or roguetools?

Again, Thanks!

TTYL...
burners
Site Admin

rogue tools is newest but even that needs work because the site is going in a different direction now and that hasnt been updated in a little while but as a community project it may get updated.

For your first post its obvious your missing afktools by the error, did you reinstall afktools? Sounds like you need to or that your not installing to the required directory. Are you running multiple hard drives or partitions?

Hope that helps
drofox
Intermediate Botter

I just clicked on the actools.exe file and it installed in C:\Program Files\AC Tool. Is there a newer version of AFK Tools? Will that also upgrade automatically?

Thanks for the info on Rogue Tools vs. 7-in-1.

TTYL...
whopper
Pro Botter

actool is not the same as afktools and if you dont remeber paying another site for the file you need to goto afktools.com i think, its listed in the rouge tools page and pay via pay pal this is a non burners program that rouge tools is built on top of and is needed for running i think its 10 bucks.
drofox
Intermediate Botter

Thanks guys. I had the wrong file saved from my system. AFKTools hooked me up again and I am finally running windowed again!!! :P)
whopper
Pro Botter

congrats just do dont get cought :-p

Return to “FFXI General Chat”