Hacking on a 2nd account

Post anything FFXI releated in here.
Samurai2k6
Intermediate Botter

Yeah, it was just association. My first account was banned shortly after I let a friend borrow it. He'd just afk with mr. argus and claim mee degi all day. My second account got hit for afk fishing, purely my fault. I was catching black sole in port jeuno @ lvl 50 fishing. This wasn't something I'd normally do, but I was getting ready to quit for good. I made mass amounts of gil and gave it to my friends on a daily basis.

My newest account, banned on 2.20.08, was a different story. I played the game on my main toon, and had a mule that I got to 96 fishing. I never left it afk. I started a secondary account strictly for fishing so that eventually, I could stop fishing on my main account all together. It didn't matter though, both of them were banned because of 'association' with my previously banned accounts.

SE rocks
whopper
Pro Botter

wow that is awsome of se there woderful like that :p

some one must of ratted you out cause if you were not afk and answered a gm there no way to trace the burnners fishing bot. but some of the others on here they can tell by then weird code it sends and you can get banned that way
Samurai2k6
Intermediate Botter

whopper wrote:some one must of ratted you out
+1

Return to “FFXI General Chat”