wings of goddess

Post anything FFXI releated in here.
Deatheye
Advanced Botter

doh i can't wait for it. It should arrive in around 14hr at my home.. shop tells me that they sipped it today. So i'm wondering, does i need to wait for an other update or are the transportation ways to the past allready available? Any infos allready out on where / how to travel to the past?
Hammy025
Site Admin

Hate to break it to you, but you're not going to be able to access the new content until Thursday (the time is still to be announced from what I can find). You can check this yourself at https://www.playonline.com/ff11us/altana/index.html, get past the intro and click on the bottom where it says "Click here for product information on Final Fantasy Wings of the Goddess".
Deatheye
Advanced Botter

;_; That's excactly what i was fearing xD

Well.. at least i can sleep till a wake up without the ringing xD. I Hope they get it on 0000 JP 22 of november ^^that woul still be tomorrow.

EDIT: It arrived a few minutes ago. Installed and registered it. Right now it's checking the dat files.. Lucky this doesn't take for ever.. Hope there is no big update needed...
And it does update after checking the files..

On Playonlien it now says it will run on the early evening 21 for america, early morning 22 europe.

Return to “FFXI General Chat”