cant log into dl section

Post anything FFXI releated in here.
hdflex
NewB Botter

i used paypal and got the 30year deal , i tried the link down at bottom to clear your cache, still wont work ive sent burners a private message 4-5 days ago no reply , i try to send email i get postmaster error and it gets sent back to me...anyone have any ideas.

Web Accept Payment Sent (ID # 42G48522RE866220X)

Name:
David Orlo (The recipient of this payment is Verified)
Email:
payment@orloinova.com

Total Amount:
-$15.00 USD

From amount:
-$15.39 CAD
To amount:
$15.00 USD
Exchange Rate:
1 Canadian Dollar = 0.975097 U.S. Dollars

Item Amount:
$15.00 USD
Shipping:
$0.00 USD
Handling:
$0.00 USD
Quantity:
Item Title:
Subscribe to group - Forum & Download Access
Item Number:
8018-5057
Date:
Feb. 14, 2008
Time:
20:03:51 PST
Completed

Shipping Address:
No Address Provided

Funding Type:
Instant Transfer
Funding Source:
$15.39 CAD - rbc Checking (Confirmed) xxxxxxxxxx

Back Up Funding Source:
Visa Card XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-xxxx
Maureen
NewB Botter

Can you please tell me if you ever got to download after paying your money because I am in the same situation. No access to download, or info and no return contact yet. Please let me know.
Maureen
Hammy025
Site Admin

I'll take a look asap and see if I can figure out what's up. Honestly I'm new to the whole 'admin' thing so it may take me a little bit, so please be patient. You can PM me with any questions you have.
Hammy025
Site Admin

From what I understand, if you complete the payment process successfully you will be automatically added to one of the payed member groups giving you access to the standard download sections. There are actually 3 groups for this. 1 legacy group where people were added manually, 1 auto group for the $15 lifetime payment, and 1 auto group for the time trial. I couldn't find your name on any of these lists.

Burners has had some RL things lately and isn't responding to PM's in a timely fashion. I'll send him an email and IM and hopefully I'll be able to reach him to see what the next steps are. In the mean time, please verify that the payment went through properly.

One other note. There are 2 download sections. 1 normal section where you get the ffxi related bots, and 1 Special Download section. Most users do not get access to this section. There are no hacks or bots in this section.
Shakes
NewB Botter

Hey boss, just paid in and having the same issue. Didn't find a post that told me how to solve it in the forums, if its there just point it out. Thanks for any help you can give me
rawpopo

Yerp same problem, just have to wait then xD Hope all is well with Burners D:

Return to “FFXI General Chat”