Campaign Bot??

Post anything FFXI releated in here.
someguyo3
Botter on the rise

Any way you can make a bot that enters you into campaign battle automatically and cure and cast buffs on random people?
Hammy025
Site Admin

Its surely possible, but I've got a number of things on my list before I'd come to this. Anyone else up for it?
fritz_kix
Advanced Botter

i'll help code. what language y'all coding in. im all vb .net lmao
pro pro pro pro

this is my current bot coming out on this site:

visit post
btw, hammy what other things do u need to do? maybe i can help :D[/url]
Hammy025
Site Admin

1. Porting Iocaine fisher (search forums for Iocaine 2.0 suggestion box). The original plan was to not use ANY 3rd party dll's, but after looking into it further, I really don't want to spend the time to hook ffxi myself, so I'll probably be using the windowerhelper.dll. But no fface or anything like that.

2. Port the Iocaine PL bot and add to it so that you can PL as many people as you want at the same time.

3. I have a navigation script (and soloing/farming) that I wrote about a year ago, but ACTools has a bug in it that prevented me from getting it working 100%. I want to rework that and be able to add navigation to the other Iocaine apps. As a side note, I had Iocaine working so that when my inventory filled up, it would run my character back to town, npc the fish, send the gil to my main character, run back and keep fishing. But again, ACTools bugs prevented me from releasing it.

That's most of it. I'd still like to be able to hook ffxi myself and not rely on windowerhelper, but they did such a nice job of it, I don't know if I'll ever actually get around to it.

And btw, I'm using mostly C#, with a little C++ here and there when necessary. I learned on C++ and then tried going to VB, but just couldn't get used to it. I'm afraid I'm stuck to the C world for life. [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/PDT_15.gif" alt="/:)" title="Smile" />
fritz_kix
Advanced Botter

damn idk how to do any of that stuff with vb, actually i dont know if it's possible with vb . net
u c, i'm taking computer science at this school advanced technologies academy. i just passed my 9th grade, and got 100% in it for vb .net so that's why im more used to vb for now.

next year, however, we'll be learning java. idk what's possible with java, though. i would like to learn a little bit of c# and c++ as i know most of the apps out there are coded in that language. i don't know how to hook onto ffxi or retrieve memory so i have to use fface.dll and windowerhelper.dll

all i know is that i can make an app work. isn't there a way in which u can make the .dll's and i can code the app to do w/e u want it to do? :D

or... unless u want to teach each other the languages. do u have aim or live so this can be easier?
Hammy025
Site Admin

Fritz, give me a little time. I need to finish my work stuff before I get back into coding here. Once I do, I'd be happy to work with you on apps here.

The cool thing about .net stuff (J# (java.net), vb.net, c#, and many others) is that they all work together perfectly without too many headaches, that's one of the main features of .net. If you're looking to go into much more in depth programming (like hooking windows, or doing lower level API stuff), you'll need to learn C++, but if you're just doing your standard applications VB.net will do just fine, I'm sure.

And, btw, you can do all of that stuff (except for hooking) with VB.net. Its actually easier than you think [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/PDT_15.gif" alt="/:)" title="Smile" />
fritz_kix
Advanced Botter

Ah, that's cool to hear dude...
I was afraid I spent one year learning VB .NET for nothing - I taught myself by buying books you know.
Yes, I want to learn C++ also... :)
someguyo3
Botter on the rise

cant help you much on the programming side, but i am on cait sith i think you are also. i dont mind testing or anything else you might need me to do. in game name is erikk.

Return to “FFXI General Chat”