Windower question...

Post anything FFXI releated in here.
cgtfh
Advanced Botter

I tried to look at their forums >_> but they seem to be down now for like a gazzilian months. I have a quick question and hope there is a simple solution... here goes.

Is there a way to turn OFF the recast timer box? As in when i use, say, Call Beast... on the left hand side of screem it will say "Call Beast" with a timer that counts down from 5:00 to 0:00. I would like that gone. Any help?

Thanks!
ReyRey
L33t Botter

hmm i just went to the windower forums they seem fine and working maybe you got a bad link

try this one https://forums.windower.net/

if it dont help ill take time to look up what i can for you let us know :)

edit: bring up the red menu in the game by hiting "insert" key or the "~"
type: unload Recast <hit enter this should unload it then make the red menu go away by hiting "insert" key or the "~"

that should fix it for you when you dont want it on /;p
cgtfh
Advanced Botter

I dont know whats up, but im still getting a broken link... same as i have been getting for past few months.

If ya can find anything, it would be amazingly appreciated.

Thanks
Hammy025
Site Admin

From the game just enter

Code: Select all

//unload recast
and it will unload the plugin. If you want to allow some recast timers and not others, I'm not sure how to do that, or if it's possible.
cgtfh
Advanced Botter

perfect thanks!

It was just in a bad position. covered up alot of my inventory... speically when a mob reset all my ja's. I'd have a whole list to look at from 1m up to 2h.

But thanks a ton!
Hammy025
Site Admin

You can move the display of timers if you want. Just go to your windower folder => plugins => Recast.ini and change the position settings. If you already have FFXI loaded, just type

Code: Select all

//reload recast
and it should move for you.

Return to “FFXI General Chat”