Radar -- ApRadar "undone" .-.

Post anything FFXI releated in here.
Rubicant82
NewB Botter

So Apnea pulled the plug so to speak on his development and upkeep of APradar (understandible he had real life shit come up), which was the only good working radar I knew of.
He posted the source code on GitHub; I downloaded it but ... I'm not that savvy with code and such these days. I was wondering if anyone here had messed around with it much... OR if there was another radar to use that people knew of :3
Rubicant82
NewB Botter

No one eh?
Hammy025
Site Admin

I asked the same question to others recently and all they came up with is FFXIDB (windower plugin), but it's definitely not the same. There's another one I saw referenced on the windower site (but I can't remember now what it was called), but it was lacking compared to ApRadar.

The source code is posted for ApRadar. I've been playing FFXI again and been wanting it back. If I can make myself stop playing the game long enough, I'll try to get it fixed. As of right now it looks like the only thing that's really broken is the mob list (everything shows as 0% HP, so they don't show up on the radar). I'll post again if I get something done about it.

Return to “FFXI General Chat”