NM

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Provoking software.
marvinlewis

How would i make it voke only Leaping Lizzy for example?
SeniorRice
L33t Botter

You cant just voke a NM by name, Find a NM thats in a small room with no other mobs spawning.
ukdevil

8) THis can be done but not with Burners due to the fact that this is one of the safe bots out there one that dose not hack the game to bot.
There are some jap bots out there that hack so to speak the game to target named mobs only but i willpoint out that players that use this kind of bot are easy to spot by GM's and so its bad news for players that use that bot ; ;
Dysfunc

this bot is excelent for strop chyme so go try it out ^^
Bobbuilder
Botter on the rise

thanks for the idea on stromper chimes... any other NM's you think this would work well on? :-)
vanguard

ould this bot work on argus in maze of shakrami?

i dont uderstand how these bots work and i dont wanna pay for em. I think it is much easier to simpley write up a simple script and run that behind the game.
buttmonkey
Helpfull Botter

LOL waht do you think these bots are? OMG idiot
cameltoe

simple? I don't want to offend you or anything but I don't think burners is just a mindless monkey that writes a simple script its complicated, I also think he's had atleast SOME KIND OF lesson for this, so don't pull thing out of your but saying it's "Simple"
Runeblade
Pro Botter

well Leaping Lizzy has a certain ID if you just find that out and put it in your macro i think it'll voke the leaping lizzy read it on some forums lol
mdflows
L33t Botter

Well maybe this info is accurate and maybe it's not, I haven't tested it yet. In fact I have never had the patience to camp LL but when using one of those JP hack bots whatever it is I hit a button that was in all japanese and it gave me an id of 0179 with leaping lizzy next to it! If this actually works great and if not sorry to bother ya....

I have been trying to find bots and hacks for so long and it's so hush hush so now, NOW I finally run across one site and all of a sudden it's like a flood gate of info has opened up to me. I love it! You will all start to see my name all over these posts..........im extatic!

I hope the id of 0179 of leaping lizzy works! If so please post it

-mdflows ;p
astokes

hello can u tell me what that program that give u the id?
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

lol It is obtained from one of the hacking programs so it's not 100% safe but unlikely to be noticed if all you are doing is collecting the ID's. It's not burners supported software but it is arround if you do some research.

Return to “Help - Provoking Bot”