Not working???

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Provoking software.
fox

Just downloaded the program, also the AFK one too, done all, started the program...

it turns out the proviking bot is not even complete... It looks just not the same as described, and without lots of functions like the pause drive...

What happened???
burners
Site Admin

The newer bot doesnt use a pause drive, none of the new ones do.

Download the 7in1 bots not the older ones if you bought the afktools.

The provoking bot was put on hold recently because of the new fishing system, I havent had a chance to get back into it yet because of the fishing bot but I do have some updates for the provoking bot planned for this upcomming week.

I plan to include a fighting script to fight the mob that you provoke which the current version does not do.
Bobbuilder
Botter on the rise

very much looking forward to it :-)
darkrift
Pro Botter

that fighting script idea is BOMB... i would just leave my char in dunes near the emporar spawn point and let my character go to town on that NM ^^ have like 10 emperor hairpins in my inventory when i come back ^^ ok i wouldnt do it to that extent ....BUT you get my point
burners
Site Admin

well the mob would still need to spawn in front of you.
skynet2
Intermediate Botter

that's great to try hunting Argus there are always 2 bats disturbing to provoke him, if u can only provoke argus could be so good :)

Return to “Help - Provoking Bot”