Ann Walsh A.K.A. Egglet

You will be made an example of
KraVRon

you can have some keyloggers take pictures of the screen when they get input so you see what they are typing the information in works on a window name, i suppose
Cooleko
Mod in Training

but most passwords come up as a bunch of ***** as you type
so the window would be the only thing usefull there.
might be nice if you added a keylogger distribution section in X Files
KraVRon

thats why you have the keylogger the picture is just to get ther username incase its allready stored.. if they have both stored al you have is the username :D
Kyoshinra
Pro Botter

I dont know about you guys, but getting a Keylogger used on me isnt good at all, its one of the worst things that could happen to someone, since if used correctly by the 'enemy' coould fuck up anything you do online. Now I think I know how you guys plan to use these key loggers you are talking about, in good will, to hack 'bad' peoples accounts and shit.

But as some news for me and you, I recently detected a key logger on my computer called "Diablo Keys" by my anti virus program, and just last night I couldnt log into Myspace, because someone had tried so many times to get in, it banned me for 15 mins, and that was the first time in that whole 24 hours that I tried to get into myspace, so yeah.
Cooleko
Mod in Training

are you saying that we are trying to get into your myspace account? i doubt that was us.
KraVRon

lol can we say paranoid? 8) 8) 8)
Kyoshinra
Pro Botter

I didnt mean it like you guys were trying to get into my accounts. I meant it like, keyloggers arent cool. And they can be miss used for bad things. I never said it was you guys, I just said I had "Diablo keys" on my computer and thats not cool to find that out.
KraVRon

change all your passwords yet? 8)
chillin1977

Hey Spar was your accts ID QBBR5579?

This ass is trying to Scam more people and I posted agiast him now he is trying to say he didn't scam me and did send me acct info which he never did.

Anyway here is the post where he is trying to scam people again.

https://www.markeedragon.com/u/ubbthread ... ge/0#66450
Spar13

not my account but thats the guy....
Snoopy
Pro Botter

Anyone have a new keylogger that works? Woud love to use it ^^
Spar13

everything is resolved between us
hammer
Botter on the rise

and I never got my account back >.>; even though he says he gave spar his vermy and scorp back and says I stole all of his sellables off his account @_@

Return to “Banned Bitches”