hmmmm

You will be made an example of
ukdevil

i have a problem with this well maybe 2.

1:- i dont have a statik IP so my ip changes often and has been known to appear like an ip from japan and usa.

2:- i know how bad it is to be ripped off but im sure your brakeing some kind of law by giveing out info like ppl's postal address without
1, the persons permition
or
2, putting a line in the T&C of the forum's saying that any account shareing or payment withdrall's will result i you account being suspended and your account and paypal account info being put up on the site for all to see and judge. (or something along them lines)

but i will say again i do undrstand why you doing this.
Spar13

yeah and they gave the bots out to tons of people who did not pay.
If we know there adress then it is there fault
I have given out everything about me so if i screw up (Wich i wont) then i get it badly.
It is there fault and this is just a way to show what will happen if you do it
burners
Site Admin

Not everyones address is posted, just the ones that do chargebacks.

I am not sure if I am breaking any laws but I hope I am and I wish one of the people that is in this section would try to do something about it cause I will then do something about the chargeback since we will be in court anyway.
Worse that would happen is that I would get my money and I would have to remove their address, big woop.

For the ip thing its illegal for a US based ISP to use JP ip address's. You cant get a JP IP unless your in JP or you are spoofing your IP which is also illegal.

SO if I see it I will flag it.

Doesnt mean you will get banned right away but it does mean your account will be flagged which you will be aware of becuase your status will say flagged and I will then proceed to check your IP's daily.
rickets
Intermediate Botter

Nah it's not how that works,

I seen you post something about hoping it breaks laws and you see them in court.

Actually, by posting their adress and personal information you break international trade laws which is a felony and something the FBI deals with. Since it's considered 'across' boards and 'state' lines.

If your under the age of 18 and you do this you can be put on probation til the age of 18 and you can have a 'Right to Sue' order issued against you. If your over 18 and found to have commited the offense then you can be finded based on the offense. which can range from 5,000-150,000 usd fine and jail term.

How it works is the person contacts their local fbi agency and reports the site to the internet division of the FBI which is very large now a days..

That's just some helpful info so you know...

If someone pays online with credit card and you reveal info that also breaks laws w/ credit agencies and they can also sue because they are liable for the protection of their clients.
rickets
Intermediate Botter

I'm in my 2nd year of law school .. not a lawyer yet but sure the hell getting close.. 3 more semesters and a bar exam and I'm in like flynt.
burners
Site Admin

Ah I see someone didnt read the Terms and Conditions
https://www.forum.ffxiscripting.com/T&C.html

By performing a chargeback you are in imediate violation of our terms and conditions section 6 g
"Abuse or Use PAYPAL chargeback services against Burnersware"

"12. VIOLATIONS OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Should you violate these Terms and Conditions or any other rights of Burnersware, BURNERSWARE reserves the right to pursue any and all legal and equitable remedies against you, including, without limitation, terminating any and all user accounts on any and all of Burnersware web sites.
Violation of these Terms and Conditions Voids any previous policy and or agreement including but not limited to privacy policy, individual and group agreements.
Burnersware reserves the right to use your personal information against you ONLY UPON VIOLATION of the Burnersware Terms And COnditions
Burnersware and or any Burnersware affiliate shall not share or disclose your personal information with anyone unless you are in direct violation with Burnersware Terms and Conditions."

Well I dont have a privacy policy and no privacy was ever implied by any ffxiscripting employee or affiliate.
I do however respect everyones privacy until you screw me, once you screw me all respect is gone because I dont respect theives and liars.

I provide the personal information as a favor for others so no one else gets burned by them.
Forums have been doing this for years and years, havent you ever seen a computer forum that people buy and sell on and then theres that little section for trolls?
Same thing. If anyone has a problem with it then the first thing that comes into my head is why would someone want to protect a thief and a liar ?

If these people are doing chargebacks on my measle $15 then I am sure they are also doing it on a much larger scale.

Think how the poor soul feels that got took for over $100 or over $500 from the same person.
If someone stumbles across this section and finds this info and can use it to prevent getting ripped off then I'm happy.

One more note
The Terms and Conditions are effective imidately once you sign up to the forums and are available for everyone to access and read by following the link at the bottom of every single page. :D
Spar13

Yah make a good point :drunk:
there aint nothing we can do if you screw up
well almost nothing :concentrate:
rickets
Intermediate Botter

t/c aren't a contract when registering to a site... unless deemed so by legal staff.

US law and International Trade Laws override any other forms of 'contracts'.

It's like people signing up to a site and the t/c saying ..

'if you do not follow my rules you have to kill yourselves'

It's not legally binding and you can be punished by law.. and since the WWW is based in the US .. it's US law which is under FBI.

Terms and conditions are only valid of supplied by a legal team or staff.. You can have Terms but they also have to abide by laws and restricitions placed by the world wide web and ITA ( International Trade Alliances. )
rickets
Intermediate Botter

I am just giving you the actually legal view.

I'm not a first year Law student so I'm not walking around telling everyone I'm a lawyer... however, I have almost 180 credit hours under my belt so far.. so I do have some undertanding of the concept of law.

I was just correcting mistakes in posts.. so people don't misunderstand their laws that goven them.

You can put all kinds of stipulations on your site however, when it comes to personal information on the internet that's Constitional Law and there's nothing that can override that unless your in the Judicial Department in Washington.

And on a side note, I know this road well since I'm in the FBI community and the head of Indiana's Internet Agency of the FBI is my uncle ...
He just did a big new story on this type of thing a few weeks ago and they are cracking down on it big time.

rickets
Intermediate Botter

And yes I'll have a heart ^^ I do feel bad for sites that get chargeback and abused by morons who buy tons of stuff and then get the product and then screw the site.

I personally haven't had a chance to get the programs to work properly on my Crappy Laptop.. however, I just ate the fact and let the 15 bucks fly..

So you never know if some are scammng or if some really aren't able to use the service they paid for .. then again it's their fault for not trying to get help.. since I do see you go out of your way to offer free support for the software.

----
You need to find a way to make Ebay eat the costs of these chargebacks.. instead of you..

Doesn't ebay allow you to rebute the chargebacks? if so let me see what they ask you and I'll give you a rebuttle ^^ .. that they can't deny.
FFXIAdiict

Q: What's the difference between a dead dog in the road and a dead lawyer in the road?

A: There are skid marks in front of the dog.
rickets
Intermediate Botter

I love it ^^

I'm also in the YDA ( Young Democrats of America )

so I hear it all
Spar13

FFXIAdiict wrote:Q: What's the difference between a dead dog in the road and a dead lawyer in the road?

A: There are skid marks in front of the dog.
Wakachiba
L33t Botter

Are we turning into a political committee (sp....)?
Spar13

Return to “Banned Bitches”