7in1 prob

Post here for specific Help with the 7in1 Utility
squat
NewB Botter

hi just reinstalled new 7in1 (after removing old one and commencing clean up) and after installing it and trying to run it, it just freezes. asks if i want to connect to a DNS server (which i have tried no and yes to no avail). a Rogue Config.exe symbol appears on the quick tool bar section and i cannot get any options from pressing this item. also, i cannot restart my comp or ctrl+alt+del the rogue item so i have to pull the plug to restart pc...

any help is appreciated thanks

squat
squat
NewB Botter

just did a norton system scan and tried again but it still doesnt work... this is really bugging me should i try downloading the older version and update it that way?
jester

weird.. never heard about that kind of problem as of yet... though I'm still new.

have you tried giong through old posts see if anyone else had this problem?
Kraug

I just installed AFKTools, the the 7 in 1 Tool, and Rogue 4. I get this exact same problem.
It asks to connect to a DNS server (which I block the connection with Norton Internet Security) and then an Icon appears in the lower right corner of my screen. I can't bring up any configuration GUI's at all, and I can't restart my PC with what appears to be these programs running, but not working correctly. I have to hold the power button in to reboot.

So, these tools aren't working, and they won't let my PC reboot. Any ideas?
Cooleko
Mod in Training

you need to let them connect to the dns server... this is for authentication, ip registering, and updates... it will not run if you block it
Kraug

Ah, ok. I just get nervous about key loggers and trojan horses and stuff.
laura
BANNED BITCH

I would be willing to beat you are running a firewall and its stopping it from connecting to the update server
Kraug

Yep, I am. I'll let this program pass through and post my results, thanks.

Return to “Help - RT 7in1 GUI”