No Bots working on my computer at all.

Post here for specific Help with the 7in1 Utility
bj_sephiroth

I can open the shortcut on my computer to start my bots, the windower is activated, the tools box on the side is open, and then as soon as i click the button where Final Fantasy usually enlarges to pull screen, the program collapses and all i get is playonline Error. Please help me, i need to use Summoning Bot.

bj_sephiroth
goldmouse99
Botter on the rise

Make sure afktools is on and you start ffxi using ffxiscripting. I think ffxiscripting adjusts the window for u so the bots can do their jobs. Otherwise... reinstall burners? o.O
Cooleko
Mod in Training

how long have you been away? are you brand new? what exactly are you doing. We would love to help you more, but we cant read your mind. Please help us help you by giving us more info to work with.
bj_sephiroth

I first bought Burner's bot 5-6 months ago. I recently downloaded the 7-1, i tried clicking the AfkTools file again, explains how to uninstall, etc. I log into Final fantasy, all properly, the windower is working properly, however when i click play after the warning about how final fantasy can take over your life (0.o), playonline closes and shows window error, report this error if you wish.

I can clearly see that the windower and Afktools are working properly, i think maybe my screen resolution is wrong perhaps.
Cooleko
Mod in Training

look at your plugins that you are loading. If you are loading those other tahn namechanger, expwatch, and distance, and a few other ones you may get errors. only load it if you know what it does and intend to use it.
bj_sephiroth

hmmm. I can not see any other problems, when the error does occur though, I read on further and it is the Hook.dll file which contains the actual error. Is there some possibility this is a problem with my actual computer configuration?
Cooleko
Mod in Training

that sounds like a bad dl of the windower, but the hook.dll is always what crashes when you load a bad plugin too.
Kurtfolder
Botter on the rise

I'm having that exact same problem but I don't know what's wrong either. how do i check my plugins?
Prince
L33t Botter

Are you letting ffxiscripting start ffxi? or are you doing it yourself?
Prince
L33t Botter

bj_sephiroth wrote:I can open the shortcut on my computer to start my bots, the windower is activated, the tools box on the side is open, and then as soon as i click the button where Final Fantasy usually enlarges to pull screen, the program collapses and all i get is playonline Error. Please help me, i need to use Summoning Bot.

bj_sephiroth
I'm sorry, but your graphic card sux, thats what happened to me. See if you can open windower without bot. That is what used to happen to me, because i was on the basic dell graphic card, which is in no way meant for gaming
Kurtfolder
Botter on the rise

I'm letting burners start it, and ive done all the steps with the task manager and nothing still works, ive noticed when i try to update it still fails.
Kurtfolder
Botter on the rise

It's a newly built comp, 3 days old, its nto windows xp's fault
Prince
L33t Botter

What graphic card are you using? Windows xp is a running system, not a graphic system

Return to “Help - RT 7in1 GUI”