need help

Post here for specific Help with the 7in1 Utility
burley
Helpfull Botter

I just got the bot, fired it up and everything was good but my pol/ffxi crashed and poped up one of those bug report windows.

Now i try going back into pol/ffxi but i notice some of my gear/items are missing text ingame (I am unable to use macros to equip because text is missing... even my gear ie sniper rings etc is missing text) Also i am unable to exit ffxi w/o the game crashing.

Any help would be great, i dont wana reinstall lol.
Last edited by burley on Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
burley
Helpfull Botter

and PS

I have a 9800 pro Vid card (i run at 1024 res on a 27 inch wide screen lcd...), windows XP and an amd64 system... if that helps.
Last edited by burley on Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
burley
Helpfull Botter

UPDATE ----------------------------------
ok i ran a file check and its telling me the following files were corrupted and to reinstall ffxi.

C:\Program Files\PlayOnline\SquareEnix\FINAL FANTASY XI\FFXi.dll
C:\Program Files\PlayOnline\SquareEnix\FINAL FANTASY XI\FFXiMain.dll

is there anything else i can do other then reinstall? and what can i do from stopping this from happening again?

Thanks for advice in advance.
KraVRon

um if you just got the bot the offsets are off and you will need to change them and or change the DLL for windower that the bot runs. so it can function read around there are answers in the forums.
Cooleko
Mod in Training

were you running the fishing bot by any chance?
Cooleko
Mod in Training

Also, if you dont want to reinstall, ill post the dll's however, since i havent played for a while, my FFXI isnt updated, so i included the patch description too, so you will have to go through the update again, but it will be faster(hopefully, since all the files are on your computer)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cooleko
Mod in Training

opps, i forgot some of the files you need to replace
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
burley
Helpfull Botter

yes i am running the fishing bot, does the fishing bot still work?. I am currently at work and i am unable to apply the suggestions you guys are making.. i will try once i get home though.

What do you guys mean by off sets? I am using the latest all in one bot.
Cooleko
Mod in Training

if you are using hyper mode, the update might have found a way around the changind of dlls
burley
Helpfull Botter

I am not running hyper mode.
burley
Helpfull Botter

ok i replaced the files and now running the update.

Question regarding the offsets, if i simply run the bot in non winowed will this prevent my problems??
Cooleko
Mod in Training

you cant run the bot in windowed mode, and you dont need any offsets for the fishing bot(that i know of) whoever told you that is crazy
Cooleko
Mod in Training

oh yeah, it was KraVon.... he was offset-post happy that day, he posted maybe ten different times conserning offsets.... so just ignore that statement, it isnt the offsets(they are for the hacks)
burley
Helpfull Botter

ok. i finally got back up and running.

I started up no problem, everything is great BUT i notice my toon for no reason started to run? I noticed that i had another app open (had a file folder open) so i closed everything but the bot/ffxi and it was working..

I just wanted to check in and ask if the toon running for no reason is common?

Thanks for everything in advance guys.
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

There is a known issue with the bot that sometimes after losing a catch it will start to run in circles. This is bad since it meens no fishing and possibly a GM call. The good news is all you have to do to work arround it until it's fixed is to fish from first person view. This way when the toon goes to run off it just spins in one place. It will continue fishing like normal as soon as it is facing the water when the fish macro goes off. So if you really wanna be super carefull just fish from first person view in a relatively low traffic area.

P.S. the bot running has something to do with the direction spamming getting stuck on when your not fishing, hence the spining/circles.

Return to “Help - RT 7in1 GUI”