trojan found in burners bots

Post here for specific Help with the 7in1 Utility
silvertalon

I have few sugestions to people before they install this program first off have a good anti virus after I install program my anti virus kept picking up a trojan !!! (I use bit defender 9) also i find it strange to have POLKILL.exe needed luckly it wouldnt install that on my hard drive i ended up downloading it or a verion that lets you say yes or no when it runs.... (here is what the readme states for POLKILL.exe)

Run the app and click Kill if you want to proceed or cancel if you dont.
This program gets rid of any "policies" that this system has. These policies
may be restricting your access to the machine. Basically it nukes all policies and when its done, after a reboot, you should be able to access the machine with no security policies installed.

Ummm okay am i missing something or is this sorta suspicsuos to have included with a bot program that shortly after installing my anti virus picked up a trojan.pws.agent.ca hmm wonder if pws stands for pass word store....

well more than likely this post with get deleted by burner and my account banned but hey heads up all just becareful.

BTW- I sniff my moms panties and have no fucking clue what im talking about because I just shoved my pet mouse in my ass and im afraid if I fart he may get loose.

WeeeeEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeee
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

lol Please don't spamm post, sigh.
burners
Site Admin

I think ill leave this up just to show how retarded this guy is/was.

Com on like I wanna steal anyone's information, what do i want ur FFXI account ?

Hell I dont even play mine, Prince does.

My software is all made by hand by me 100% so I know theres no trojans in it.

Maybe some of the hacks in the hacks section but everyone here knows you download that shit @ YOUR OWN RISK.

Dont come on here slandering my name and my software unless you have some GOOD FACTS to back it up or u can end up like mr. banned bitch up there.
burners
Site Admin

ALSO POLKILL is just what the name implies, it checks if POL.exe exists and kills it if it does.

Why? Cause the windower has a leak that leaves POL.exe in Your processes even if ur not running ffxi AND as we all know from reading the instructions your supposed to CLOSE FFXI AND Playonline before running the software...... OH you forgot? No biggie POLKILL.exe will do it for you :)

heres the script, dumbass

Code: Select all

ProcessClose("pol.exe")
sleep (10)
ProcessClose("pol.exe")
sleep (10)
ProcessClose("pol.exe")
sleep (10)
ProcessClose("pol.exe")
sleep (10)
ProcessClose("pol.exe")
sleep (10)
As you can see it will close up to 5 pol.exe's because I have seriously seen that many running before.
burners
Site Admin

Note multiple pol.exe running and look how much memory each one gobbles up.
Yep 41 fuckin megs a piece "hmmmm burners why do I keep getting "out of memory" errors and random crashing" well cause u have 6 pol's running and only have 256mb of memory thats why.

This was the #1 problem to the windower crashing FFXI when it goes to fullscreen and after noticing how a simple reboot would fix the problem I decided to investigate further and found something similar to this happening in the system processes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

lol god that was fun to read.
lilfisher
Programmer

evildr wrote:lol god that was fun to read.
it was haha
laura
BANNED BITCH

There is one thing I know I have read somewhere on this forum; that there is a checks and balance system set up in the Burners Bots that notifies Burners when multiple copies of the programs are being used to protect Burners from have it's members pass it around for free. Though i understand its purpose for this; please explain this to us. Also I have noticed a blank internet browser window open with Burnersware writen at the top after I have closed the program.

PLEASE LET ME SAY::: I've alway trusted Burners. I have been running the bot for more then a year now. I love them and use them often. Please don't banned me for asking a question. I ask because I think if you explain why this is then no one can say that it is unfair. I full understand that there is a need to know how many copies of your software is out there.
I FULLY SUPPORT YOU
Last edited by laura on Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drkluv82

Gotta say it's pretty damn funny, everything i've seen burner do has been top knotch.
burners
Site Admin

laura wrote:There is one thing I know I have read somewhere on this forum; that there is a checks and balance system set up in the Burners Bots that notifies Burners when multiple copies of the programs are being used to protect Burners from have it's members pass it around for free. Though i understand its purpose for this; please explain this to us. Also I have noticed a blank internet browser window open with Burnersware writen at the top after I have closed the program.

PLEASE LET ME SAY::: I've alway trued Burners. I have been running the bot for more then a year now. I love them and use them often. Please don't banned me for asking a question. I ask because I think if you explain why this is then no one can say that it is unfair. I full understand that there is a need to know how many copies of your software is out there.
I FULLY SUPPORT YOU

doesnt work like that.

The way it actually works is when u autoupdate I recieve info of ur forum user name, ip address, and times downloaded.

This is only flagged automatically if the ip adresses exceeds the maximum number set.

the window being left open is the first ive heard of, wait to see if anyone else chimes in with a similar problem and we can see what thats all about.
Jinzoh
Programmer

U know, that was fun to read XD

Return to “Help - RT 7in1 GUI”