New User and Need Some Help

Post here for specific Help with the 7in1 Utility
Draven1998

Hello. Thanks for takeing the time to read this post, and for also thank you in advance for any help you can give me. I'm am very new to this 7 in 1 bot program, and I have read what seems like hundreds of postings about how to use this program. So far the only bot that I can get to work is my Bard bot. I just straight play 4 or 5 songs with and harp, and it worked awsome. Same for flute and singing. But my enhancing bot seems off beat. I let it run for several hours the other night, and when I checked the log I did not recieve a single .1 increase. I know that the skills take time to level, but not a single .1? I was a 38whm casting Cure, Protect, Cure 3, and Protect II. Also, when I added the Crtl-1 /echo ... and Ctrl-0 /echo EXIT the bot flipped out. I also was reading about the Voke bot, and don't understand something. A friend of mine and I want to camp Posionhand for the justui ji (please forgive spelling "Spell Check" link down, and I spell like shit anyway :retarded: ). Now I will be there for the spawn, but how do I get the bot to claim that NM? I read something about NPC.exe and something about ARGUS bot. Do I need those, and if so where can I get them. Well thats all I'll ask about for now. Thanks again for takeing the time with this post. :) Well hope to hear from you all soon.
Cooleko
Mod in Training

okay, i can confirm that the enhancing bot is working, if your not getting any skillups, you may be capped. If the bot is casting the spells, then the bot works great, but if you arent getting skillups, then it is difficult to know what is wrong on your end. Also, did you skill up a bunch that day? it is possible the SE added yet another cap (although a cap on skillups like this would suck)

if you are going to use the provoke bot, then you need to edit your dat files so that the only mob you can see is the NM you are hunting. If you are going to use Mr Argus, then you need to go to the hacks forum on how to get it running. We have very good tutorials, and if you have any questions about the hacks then that forum is the best place to ask them.

Return to “Help - RT 7in1 GUI”