Corrupt Source File?

Post here for specific Help with the 7in1 Utility
MPK
Pro Botter

I downloaded AFK tools and the Burners software again so I can run it on my laptop and do other things on my main PC... Installed AFK Tools fine but when I try to install the 7-in-1 prog, I keep getting a corrupt source file error at 'hook.dll'. I tried re-downloading, but no luck. I tried to ignore the error, but every installation file after that one seems to be corrupt as well (bardvars.txt, fishvars.txt, readme.txt, etc.). Anyone know what's up?
urious
Helpfull Botter

i had this problem also but i cleaned my system of any spyware and restarted the laptop and now it works.. if u had 7-1 alrdy installed in that laptop u gonna have to run the cleaning system that burner has provided us with. it take any old files that it in the system..

But i am having a Issue though.. when u start the program and go to Run on the Program... the Exe box that looks like Command line interface pops up.. the checks for info.. well on the part of Sending setting to game.. i keep getting a Failed to recive and may cause Error.. i tryied to reinstall it and couple of other things but no work.. i hope its not my computer and i dont really wanna Format the HD b/c of this issue.. Any input will be great..
burners
Site Admin

Definetly sounds like you guys got some trojans running wild on your computers.
urious
Helpfull Botter

but the funny thing is Burner.. that when i use the Windower 3.22 newest one out i dont have that issue it runs fine and i look at the CLI and it does not give that Error.. just when i run the bot..
justinsane
Advanced Botter

Same here, I ran spybot, adaware, and trend spyware scanner, so i dont think that i have any spyware. but the bot has never recived the game setting unless i start the windower w/o 7 in 1
burners
Site Admin

Yeah I'll update the windower in the 7in1 utility this week.

Probably the problem
urious
Helpfull Botter

WOOOT!! I dont have no Trojans !!!... Thnx Burner... for the Fix in advance
burners
Site Admin

NP, thanks for bringing it to my attention

Return to “Help - RT 7in1 GUI”