x64 Operating System

Post here for specific Help with the 7in1 Utility
Omega
Botter on the rise

Unfortunately the windower supplied with Burners Ware doesn't work with a 64bit processor. Is there a way to change the launch path of the windower, or will I need to wait until a new windower is released that supports x64?

Thanks!
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

did you try tyhe JP windower "FFwindower" posted in the untested section?
Omega
Botter on the rise

Yeah, it doesn't work with a 64bit OS either.
Omega
Botter on the rise

Bump. Still not working...
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

not sure if this will help you but sounds like your system won't have resource issues so may be worth looking into. It's software that emulates other systems by doing a binary translation. I didn't check the full details but figured it may be worth checking since they mention x64, pre x64, powerpc, and others. Here's the link

https://www.infoworld.com/article/06/05/ ... emu_1.html
mojoda
NewB Botter

I have the same problem. Azaril's Windower 3.23 has a seprerate download for x64 systems. But the bot launches an earleir version of the windower, so it is just a matter of getting the Launcher64.exe file set, so when the bot is launched the windower will launch using that file. If this could be done then I know I would be happy after paying for this and not being able to use it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

Keep in mind also that all the bots and hacks in the hacks section can run with whatever windower your using if it has a static name(just use namechanger plugin with azaril's). It's just Burners gui versions and the burners only bots that would possibly need to have the launch changed.

Also you might check if you can launch each bot manually from the install folder (in older versions we could). If you can then just start the x64 windower, then launch the specific bot exe you want from the folder.

Also keep in mind that almost everything is broken until the new offsets are searched out and updated in the bots.

Return to “Help - RT 7in1 GUI”