need help on 7 in 1

Post here for specific Help with the 7in1 Utility
dangerdrj
Helpfull Botter

got the software and afktool too everything is working but when i hit run and choice what ever bot is it said unable to equip something so i odnt know if u have to set a macro fir it so if any one know how to set a macro plz help me out o the software is nice
gilmore126
Helpfull Botter

check the help section on the particular bot you are using and burners lists all necessary macros very nicely
dangerdrj
Helpfull Botter

thx alot
dangerdrj
Helpfull Botter

thx alot
dangerdrj
Helpfull Botter

first able burner team u all rock this bot is so great dang ur all geneous
been using it a couple day goin good but i have one question i know someone ask this already but i try everything reinstal it of config it i still dont get it like before some one said about min or 1hr while botting suddently run in circle so no idea what goin on i look on my keyboard not sure what to do ther eis no option full or mini keyboard just name of it so if u can take a look at it that will be great o 1 more thing i was watching me while fishing just realize when i see the bar on the fish zero still trying to catch it and i lost it so and sometihng it too fast catching it.
thx alot
t0xIc
Pro Botter

When you run away, it's usually after, "blah blah blah, you lost your catch" the circles .. is due to the bot still trying to catch what you lost.... the keys to fish are as you know the directional buttons also, so that explains the circles
dangerdrj
Helpfull Botter

yes ur right after blah blah blah didnt catch it then my job starting to run in circle unstop till i turn off the bot even i start try moved my mouse still running, till i turn of the bot dont know what goin on when i start botting everything fine but 15min or more then some reason started running again i reboot my comp 3 time already still happening am lost dont know what to do now plz help me out
dangerdrj
Helpfull Botter

hmm i tihnk i got it i switch to fullsize in game menu instant of compact so so far am doin good almost half hour r now so so happy hope i solve my own problem THIS THING IS GREAT MAN BURNER TEAM ROCK /CHEER

________
_/ /_| |_\____ ()__()
|___( )____( )___| / 00 \
(| I |)
\ O /
_^^__

Return to “Help - RT 7in1 GUI”