Are there instructions?

Post here for specific Help with the 7in1 Utility
iam2
NewB Botter

I'm new to the site. I have down-loaded the programs, but I am unsure how to use each tool. Are there instructions for each bot tool and how to use them? I have been searching the site, but have been unable to locate how to use each tool. I didn't see any stickies with how to use them. I loved the user guide on settings for Rogue but it doesn't tell you how to use the bots.

Rogue tool and 7-1 both load and run fine.. not a problem. Just unsure how to use each tool. I don't want to screw anything up and mess it up for everyone else. They may be there but I just havn't found them or am looking in the wrong place. Can anyone give me a push in the right direction?
burners
Site Admin

https://www.forum.ffxiscripting.com/index.php?f=159

dude u posted in the section that has the instructions for each bot. LMAO
zanathan
Helpfull Botter

the link seem to have been removed or something... it no longer works.. it only give you 3 option and none of them have the macros in it... dunno what happened..
burners
Site Admin

working fine for me and pointing to all the help sections
https://forum.ffxiscripting.com/index.php?f=159
UnholyGuardian
Helpfull Botter

Works just fine from your link, but if you go to "Forum Index" there is no link to 7in1, Rouge Tools, or FFXI. Just happened within the last 5 hours.
Last edited by UnholyGuardian on Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
burners
Site Admin

All the ffxi sections are right on the forum index page now, seperate from everything else.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Help - RT 7in1 GUI”