Is the bot working?

Post here for specific Help with the 7in1 Utility
Zamphire

Ok. First off i'd like to say this seems like it'll be a great program if it would work. First thing: I installed the bots and everything on my Win2k machine that i play the game on normally, set all the chat filters, macros everything. Launched the bot, everything went fine, got into the game, hit start fishing and it did. When i caught a fish though it froze my game. I got on the boards and read were it said xp only, i thought great, wish i'd have seen that BEFORE i bought it, but ok. Though, i know i read somewhere that if the bot doesn't work for me you'd write one that did. I startde up my laptop with xp on it, installed, setup, etc again. Launched the bot, logged into pol and hit play, the little bot box came up but i got an error from POL saying it had to close. Everytime it does the same thing. Now, what i want to know is am i doing something wrong, or is this thing just broken.
burners
Site Admin

Sometimes the bots and or afktools doesnt play nice with win2k.

As for the laptop you can read this thread

https://www.forum.ffxiscripting.com/viewtopic.php?t=711

Also you have to make sure you dont have anything else running, and no spyware, viruses, bad ram, etc....

Its definetly a problem with your machine on the laptop
Zamphire

well, i reformated my laptop no luck. Anything else you suggest?
Runeblade
Pro Botter

yeah your laptop is messed up worked easy for me.. not 1 problem lol well when i purchased it >_>

Return to “Help - RT 7in1 GUI”