When all the Bots stop working OR when theres an Update READ

Post here for specific Help with the 7in1 Utility
burners
Site Admin

When all the bots stop working or you see that the version on the picture is newer then the version you are currently using you just simple download the software again just like the first time and install it.

The software will delete the old version and install the new one just like magic.
bigbudz

rofl burners good stuff btw thanks for being on top of things and fixin it so fast nobody really thanks you.All they do is complain when its not working. :grin:
Aquila
Helpfull Botter

Thank you for updating stuff up, though I'm a Newbie with it, I love how it works, I'm satified, I'm glad that I'm part of this group, and if I new this was cool like this... I would had hesitated to join it long time ago! Thanks man!
zenki
Helpfull Botter

yeah, thanks man! it is annoying that people only complain and dont thank. I mean im sure some people do but not a lot... Anyway, thanks a bunch man! you rock!
dangerdrj
Helpfull Botter

hey burner and burner team iknow u said u have to re-instal it the software that i did same reason all bot will work at beginning then ill mess up then not doin anything i try the summoning skill bot ill work at the beginning then not doin any thing ill say releasing, releasing again and again and also flee tool not working any more just let u know and see what goin on or mybe i re-instal it incorrect so plz need ur wisdom and guideness hehe that will be great thx alot
cabledog_68
Helpfull Botter

ok first off. i would like to tell you guys that u are gods. lol i love the new rogue. now with that out of the way. the up date broke everything. and the reinstall thing didnt work. they are still broken. any sugestions?? will rogue auto update when u get new offsets?? im not being antsy. im just wondering if i need to do something. or if it will auto update?? thanks again

Return to “Help - RT 7in1 GUI”