not fishing fast

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Fisher software.
taichan

The bot misses alot of pulls. the rode will change sides and the bot will miss the change. and then give back all the advatages the bot had just brought in.

FPS stays above 28.8 and really don't drop below 29.5ish

A64 3000+ @2.6ghz
2*512mb DDR400
MSI 6800NU

Screen res is at 1024x765 (or what ever that area is) 1024x1024

I've also had the same problem on my laptop. which it could be there was not enough processer power

1.6ghz P-M
512mb ram
R9000 64mb

FPS are aorund 20-25ish

screen res 800x600 512x512
Cooleko
Mod in Training

Are you using hyper mode? and what dll's are you using?
Burrito
Pro Botter

That happends sometimes with the bot. Right now, Burners said he's working on a bot that will reel in faster than a human, but not catching the position switch is just a problem with the bot.
taichan

No. i can't use hyper mod as my charactor is only 2-3 months old.

its really annoying to spend $25 and not have it work -.-
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

the hyper bot is dead anyways since you can't swap the .dll's anymore. But the regular bot does work, just not as efficiently as it will when burners gets done with it. Before he had to redesign it the bot was fantastic. Since he's had to redesign and work arround a couple updates He hasn't been able to get the efficiency and extra functions to what they were yet. just takes time figuring out new ways to do things and streamlining the method. Besides even with lower results then manually fishing you still get several times the catch's and skillups since you can leave it running for 6-8 hours or more strait while you do things like school, work, sleep, life, etc...

GL and have fun :)
post any specific problems after reading the forums and people will try to get it running for you if you're having dificulties.
kickstand

taichan wrote:No. i can't use hyper mod as my charactor is only 2-3 months old.

its really annoying to spend $25 and not have it work -.-
agreed... burners u really need to stop saying ur fishing bot works in the advertisments because it dosn't. I bought the bot only for the fishing bot, and it dosn't work... ive a;ready posted all my problems and it still only reels 20% of the time...
Snoopy
Pro Botter

uuh.. it does work? there are just problems atm with the recent updates to ffxi. Give him time and some yanking his chain. seriously, be more considerate.
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

Tai and Kick, please read the forums before saying blatant falsehoods. The fishing bot does still work. The hyper function, to the best of my knowledge, no longer works and cannot work again because the exploit it used has been removed. There is a major difference between something not working at all and something working less well then you want. In addition to that is the fact that most people I know of that have gone to the effort to make sure everything is setup properly for the bot so it will run optimally have at least a 60% catch rate on non skillup fish. I myself have about a 70-90% catch rate on non skillup fish and about a 30%catch rate on my skilluping target fish. If you are having problems please post the specifics of what is not working as you think it should and all specifics of what it is doing and your system. The community does try to help people out and if you work with it someone can almost always figure out your problem.
Cooleko
Mod in Training

well stated evildr, I would help more, but i havent started using this bot yet.... and i dont intend to till my cooking is a lot higher.

We really do want you to enjoy these products, and when you dont, it makes us sad, but when you are unreasonable or accusatory, we understand, but are very put off by your quick to hate attitude.

Also, until Burners charges a LOT more for the bots, he still has to work a full time job... this site has been up for i think 2 or 3 years. And only about 3k people are registerd on this server.... so, if you think about it, in the last two or three years, Burners has only profited by 30 thousand dollars, that is either 15 or 10 k per year... definitally not enough to spend ALL of his time giving personalized help to his product.

I hope this helps you understand where he is comming from

Return to “Help - Fishing Bot”