randomly stop reeling in?

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Fisher software.
SmyrkingRevenge

anyone else have this problem? i'll have the bot running fine for a half hour or so, i still see the "Fish" in the top left, but on my P4, the framerate stops going down.

i have hyper threading (whatever it is) turned off, and the bot starts fine. just after a period of time it ... stops. heh

anyone else get this?
zonecode88

i also notice this happen to me after extended periods of fishing, and once or twice at random, the fps wouldnt drop... i repositioned the camera so it was centered and a little above me, and the next bite on my line was fine, it worked again.. you can try doin the camera thing, if not just restart everything....

....also i read somewhere that the windower has a memory leak, which might affect extended sessions. but i dunno ^^
SmyrkingRevenge

i'll give it a try and post about it later ^^
zonecode88

I got this problem again yesterday and the camera thing i suggested didn't seem to work. However, what did seem to work was this: I clicked on the ffxiscripting window title ( the bar on the very top of the small window that says exit, pause, run ). When i clicked on the window, the fps dropped right down to normal and tadaa, instant reel-in. Haven't had a chance to test this again, though.
SmyrkingRevenge

tried both of these, nothin is really working. the bot seems to run fine for about a half hour, then - it stops reeling in. can't figure this one out.
JStain

hmm same thing happens to me except it take the bot like 5 hrs to stop lol guess its diff for everyone oh well i'm sure burners will fix it

Return to “Help - Fishing Bot”