error please help

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Fisher software.
qianswamoe

hello, i was fishing in selbina yesterday, but after 2-3 "you lose your catch" ( keep the fish on the line too long ), the bot auto shuts down,
and not working anymore, i tried a few times, bot always turn off after
2-3 lose catches, but if i fishing in town, which all fishes are easy to catch,
(which means bot never lose catches),bot don't have any problem.^^
burners
Site Admin

Ill look into it.
Adecon

Whenever I lose a catch, the bot goes to /say and types "+"

Is that supposed to happen? :unsure:
qianswamoe

yes, when ever lose catch, bot types "+", and the bot shuts down itself, ; ;
luv4asian8
Helpfull Botter

Adecon wrote:Whenever I lose a catch, the bot goes to /say and types "+"

Is that supposed to happen? :unsure:
I'm having the same problem. It doesn't happen everytime i lose a catch, but concerns me nonetheless and would like more input on this. Thanks.
burners
Site Admin

I have located the problem where the bot hangs after a few lost your catches.

I also found another problem where the bot hangs after a bunch of you didnt catch anything. For some reason after about 10hrs and when I started getting you didnt catch anything from fishing to long, FFXI started to want me to wait longer to cast ????

Got me, I am going to put in a fail safe to fix the first problem. This will ensure your fishing if there is no activity for x amount of time, kinda like in the first one.

For the second problem I can only sugesst using /wait 1 then /fish for your macro if you will be fishing for extended periods of time and run into that one.

For the program closing itself, well I havent had that happen yet but I am still testing and looking.
zonecode88

The new fishing system update caused some weird changes. It says that a player can become "tired", which means that the longer you fish, the longer time you have to wait before you can fish again.... I don't know how long you have to fish for this to work, as I seem to catch the maximum amount of fish in one day before this happens...also if you zone every hour, you shouldn't get tired... Playonline.com also said that if you are weakened (just raised) then you will be "tired". Kinda silly to me, though.
burners
Site Admin

This is being worked on right now and was already mentioned in another thread

Return to “Help - Fishing Bot”