Bot Not Dropping Drop Items *Fix*

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Fisher software.
burners
Site Admin

If your bot is not dropping then please check and make sure your chat filters are set properly.
They are in this thread

https://www.forum.ffxiscripting.com/viewtopic.php?t=478

Next make sure your window Resizing option in game is on Default.

You may need to adjust it to 0 in high traffic areas.
Drbones420
Advanced Botter

Here's a problem where i set all the settings appropriately(i think) and it is still not dropping items, it wont drop anything thats on the "Drop List". wonder whats going on with that. i believe the window settings are default but i'll try to hit the default key to reset all my settings, and try to set it up again. I also have a problem where after awhile even after logging out overnight it wont catch anything. Well i guess forward me to another post answering these questions or lemme know what i can do otherwise. thanks XD
zonecode88

I suggest making the resize time the lowest it can go. It is controlled by the blue slider in the Config > Windows page. I don't think this would be default. From what I've noticed, the less of the chat bar/box is visible when fishing, the better. So make the minimum lines displayed 0, and slide the resize time all the way down to the left, then give it another shot. Hope this helps.
Drbones420
Advanced Botter

word gonna try it later thanks man hope it works i've tried a bunch of stuff
jon411
Helpfull Botter

I have all my filters set and after awhile with the new version 5.17 my bot stops dropping the junk.
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

One thing to keep in mind is that even if everything is working perfectly it is still possible to end up with items not dropped but it should not be enough to cause a problem. If the bot catch's a drop item and then starts spinning/running in circles then it will not auto sort or drop untill after it fishes up the next item. This prevents the drop item from being dropped because even if the next fished item is a drop item the bot only drops the one that was just caught. At least this appeared to be what was going on in the chat log for the few rusties that I get a day that are not dropped. If it is causing a problem then try leaving 1-2 extra slots open in your inventory. If your getting more then about 4 rusties not being dropped then it is probably something else.
jon411
Helpfull Botter

no i am only using 12/30 slots, it's drops at first and sorts then stops and keeps fishing and not dropping or sorting.
Drbones420
Advanced Botter

I have posted in another topic about not droppin certain rusties, soo i'll drop a line here. my bot will drop rusty buckets, but anytime it catches rusty subligar, or rusty leggings it just auto sorts inventory. thats it, settings set right, i'm confused.
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

are you certainthat your in game text windows settings are set to 0 minimum lines and minimum(fastest) window resize timer? In the past I had been able to get away with 4 lines and min timer but since at least earlier this month I've had to goto 0 lines and min timer to avoid some of these problems.
jon411
Helpfull Botter

yes everything is set perfectly o resize time all the filters been working for months no problem until this new update
Drbones420
Advanced Botter

yep all settings like that still holding leggings and subligars
Drbones420
Advanced Botter

ok i left it overnight last night and i'm kinda dissappointed, still not droppin rusty legs and subligars, i had 15 subligars and 9 leggings or the other way around cant remember, and while inventory was full from those i kept tossing up to 3 stacks of moat carps as well as all the crap rusty's etc. please please please help me out, i'm not using the hyper bot cause it never works, ( i think i doesnt replace the DLL's properly, at least before when it worked for everyone else.) anyway, anything to help me drop these friggen rusty's will be amazing. tyvm peace out burners crew
Kyoshinra
Pro Botter

I ran the -normal- fishing bot for 7 hours while I slept last night, and my lvl 11 fishing skill+ fishing gear, caught 11 stacks of moat carp, BUT yeah I still got like 5 rusty leggings. I dont have any major complaints at all, I know the burners team will fix it, and it will take time. Good luck burners crew.
Drbones420
Advanced Botter

ok left bot running all night again and my whole log was filled with you lost your catch, after u dont know how much longer u can hold your line, and alot of you didnt catch anything in between those other messeges. that means all night fishing no fish. i understand fishing fatigue but midway through it reset on JP time 00:00 and it still didnt catch anything.
jon411
Helpfull Botter

still not dropping like it use to, have to stop it and drop alot of them myself. did se change the picture at all, i know they updated a few image files.

Return to “Help - Fishing Bot”