Auto Attack when catch monter . . .. please~~

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Fisher software.
Mooooooo
Helpfull Botter

right now , I can only run the bot in city . I tried the bot in Jugner Forest, I catched monster and almost got killed ; ; , so I wonder if you can add Auto Attack or drop the monster if possible m(_ _)m
Vale
Pro Botter

auto attack would make this bot godly :drunk:
Spar13

one word, Carbuncle
a avatar will attack anything most of the time before it hits you. if you get arggo then it will run after it and fight, carbuncle also has regen so it never needs to be recast. I can fish in most places and not ever get hit. carby is my body gaurd. thats the reason smn carry them out when walking in areas where they might get arggo
Level smn up to 51 or 71 depending on how far you will go.
At 51 you can have carbuncle mittens, Austere robe, and a light staff and carbuncle will be free. at 71+ you can also do it and fish with carby out for ever
Azuma

True Spar, but then you need to level your SMN just to fish.

Auto attack would be a great addition. I think it could be implemented fairly easily. Well with Burners' skill and all. I guess we'll see. :mackdaddy:
burners
Site Admin

Gonna move this to the Discuss Fishing bot section,

and ps........ IM WORKING ON IT :)
drkluv82

:mackdaddy: yeay
Moonbent
Intermediate Botter

I'm 75blm/smn when I fish in bubu, or east sara, any noob lvl where I can fish up mobs. Pluto staff + black cloak + auto refresh = free fenrir, but as its a /smn fenrir, its not as strong as smn main, but serves its purpose. The fished up mob never even hits me, ever.
ccc726040
Advanced Botter

as for auto attack I imagine that you would be able to just set a macro as you do for the rest of the fishing process. I suppose it would look something like this:

/wait 5
/attack <t>

The reason for the "/wait" would be so that it gives the mob time to hit you (assuming it can) which would be essential for attacking it as it would become your target once it made contact.
paperclipps
Helpfull Botter

I don't think it'd be that easy. Burners would also have to add in features like "Healing" and stuff, because unless ur a WHM you don't have auto-regen :D, Keep up the good work Burners.
zonecode88

Remember, your character has to be facing the monster enough to hit it. Even if you auto-target the mob and engage it, you still can't hit the mob if it is directly behind you. So you have to turn to face the mob to kill it. Then after the mob is defeated, your character must turn back around and face the water again. I suspect that this is an obstacle in the auto-attack function.
ccc726040
Advanced Botter

Yeah, that does make sense. I suppose the way to correct it would be the same macro that is used Argus. However, I'm not sure how to stop following something from a moacro because even after it's dead, your character will run in the direction that it was last facing. Oh well, just a thought
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

the easiest option for killing mobs is what burners did with his old fish bot but which unfortunately for some onl works for mages. Once attacked the script waits then casts a spell and every time your attacked it triggers again so it goes off till the mob dies. This way no worries bout having to face the mob and doesn't face you away from your fishing spot.

Best option however is simply what burners was talking about implimenting which was a auto drop of the line if a mob is fished.

Return to “Help - Fishing Bot”