july 19th update break the bot?

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Fisher software.
burningworld
NewB Botter

not sure if this is just a problem on my end but since the update is done, it seems the bot no longer functions.. anyone else having the same issue or am i just the unlucky one :/
Icefire

Jul. 19, 2005 04:30 [PDT]

FINAL FANTASY XI Updates (Jul. 19): Addition

The following technichal issues have been confirmed and been addressed.

[Details]
The following known issues regarding fishing have been addressed:

-Irregular increases or decreases in the HP of a fishing target when the server is experiencing heavy traffic

-The rapid accumulation of fishing "fatigue" under certain conditions

Not just you i guess... :(
narutokun
Intermediate Botter

hmmmm what problem are u having? the problem i encountered is that the box that says exit pause resume no longer shows up when i start ffxi ;;
anhhi

same here, i think they might have killed our bot ^^
burningworld
NewB Botter

narutokun wrote:hmmmm what problem are u having? the problem i encountered is that the box that says exit pause resume no longer shows up when i start ffxi ;;
same issue for me too.. quite upsetting really i was all excited to get back to someone doing the fishing for me today
narutokun
Intermediate Botter

i also noticed that the TPARTY plugin doesnt show up...it says its loaded yet u dont see anything...Damn u SE!
anhhi

yea i tried to update the windower crap, like tparty and other files, but still, no more "RUN" or " PAUSE" etc lol, we doomed!
gabe_pa

Yeah my bot isn't working either. Actually nothing is wrong with windower. Like during the last update. It seems like they renamed the game again, but don't worry about it. Which makes the bot not work like last time. An update will come sometime. Maybe someone made a back up of the two old *.dll's like last time. Although, of course, I'm no expert. Only the pros know for sure. :grin:

Happy fishins!
Zamphire

I've been botting for a long time, and everytime a big update comes (like this one) it breaks almost all bots that use memlocs (like Burners). So we'll just have to wait till burner fixes them, and we'll probably have to wait for an update from AFKtools and the windower before we get everything back.
Runeblade
Pro Botter

meh -_- this sucks lol
bigpun

yea my Exit-Pause-Running Box does not show up anymore hope they fix this soon i like fishing now XD
dota

ahh sucks and i just used my bot for the first time right before the update..sob :(
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

:) Don't stress it. Burners, Azril and gang are fast on the patches and just need to adjust a few things to be at full speed again. I'm sure Burners will let us know when it will be up so just wait and watch.
kidkay
Advanced Botter

evildr wrote::) Don't stress it. Burners, Azril and gang are fast on the patches and just need to adjust a few things to be at full speed again. I'm sure Burners will let us know when it will be up so just wait and watch.

can't wait.... :D
Azuma

Is it just me, or does archbell have the same forum skin as ffxiscripting?

Return to “Help - Fishing Bot”