Fishing discovery!!!! To help update burners bot....I hope!!

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Fisher software.
damienz

LOL!!!!
Yo everyone pls do not miss out the fun!!!!!!
You must try this out!!
Muhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Regarding the skill up thing,it is kinda random but keep trying.you may get the skill up soon.Btw AWESOME discovery ^^.
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

:( unfortunately I ran into the same thing. Went through about 8 stacks of sliced sardines/meatballs fishing bastore breams and blade fish but not a single skill up.
Burrito
Pro Botter

wow this worked exactly as he said it would its amazing. Now onto the point of my post. Burners, do you thinkk you could reinstate an old fishbot that would just hit enter a sec after message and equip bait and so on? I'm pretty sure you have one laying around somewhere. If you could dredge one up or whip up something quickbefore they patch this, it would rock. Thanks in advance.
Burrito
Pro Botter

If anyone has some old bots lying around or can make a quick one give me a pm and/or post it that would be really sweet.
zonecode88

dont post any in this section please. post them in the ffxi secrets or hacks forums if you must. If any get posted here they will get promptly deleted.
Badgerflips
Intermediate Botter

Wow, it worked like a charm. Thanks for this interesting discovery. ^^
Burrito
Pro Botter

I put together a somewhat working bot for this and I have posted it in FFXI secrets as a new topic. Just to let you guys know.
ccc726040
Advanced Botter

I am notiing that there is a bit of a problem with this. Perhaps it is my fishing skill which is at 12 and then i have all the gear however, i am finding that about80% of the time, I lose my catcxh. This occurs even when "I have a good feeling about it"
Vale
Pro Botter

so is it possible to gain skill ups w/ this?.... >.<
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

:( what are you trying to fish that your loosing 80%? I used the trick and the only time I lost something was when it was considerably higher then my skill lvl.

:( As far as I know and have been able to tell for some reason this trick prevents you from skilling up so it's great for catching fish but no good for skilling up. I spent hours using the trick without any skill ups, I f anyone has been able to skill up using this please post but i do not think it's letting us.
ccc726040
Advanced Botter

Well, I was fishing for maot carp actually on a fishing skill of 12 and then I have the whole fishing clothing set...So, I'm not really sure what the deal was. However, I was also noticing that if i tried to catch fish far out of my level range, it was with the same result as the moat carp. I lost about 80% of them but, the 20% that I manage to keep was well worth the time with my current level.
Vale
Pro Botter

damn....accidently deleted those .dlls files PLEASE some1 post the original ones plzzzzzzzzzzzzz ; ; cause i ofver wrote the new ones w/ the old ones >.< :(
mdflows
L33t Botter

Well just a heads up if you are trying to create a new character without using the current dlls you may have problems. I created a character and when it started to go through the scene where you enter the town for the first time. It gave me an unexpected error alert.

Then when I went to my character list, my new character name was in yellow and the area of his location came up as unknown.

I wen't on my other computer and logged in and it worked fine.

Came back to original computer and replaced the dlls then it was fine.

Ofcourse this does change the fishing scheme back to the current one.

I would attach the current dlls but I keep getting error, "The Extension dll is not allowed."
dlaselle
Intermediate Botter

Its not the bot at all that is causing this to work. I just fished normally and it decred the stimina on its own. full window no third party software!!!

The only issue is that if the fish is to strong sometimes it releases it.
mdflows
L33t Botter

Do you still get skill ups though?

Return to “Help - Fishing Bot”