problem with bot resting

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Summoning software.
tomjones

ive had this bot for about 6months and this is the first time ive had problems out of it. It goes thru all my avatars that are setup in my macro and when i run out of mp it will not rest for me or get up can some help me out?
phyllip2004
Advanced Botter

works fine for me :x
Cooleko
Mod in Training

uninstall, reinstall, try again, also what lvl are you? if your lvl is too low, the bot can see too little mp as just enough for one mor cast, so it wont sit down
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

I'll post an my alternate bot that uses mem reads etc.. in the untested section.
TheMOD
Intermediate Botter

When I activate the bot, my character immediately goes into healing mode and never gets up. I'm lvl 30 and have 400+mp. I'm gonna try to reinstall, if not, any other ideas?
Azaron83
Botter on the rise

same old problem fails to rest... lv22 304 mp other than that it works fine.
Hurricane
Advanced Botter

TheMOD wrote:When I activate the bot, my character immediately goes into healing mode and never gets up. I'm lvl 30 and have 400+mp. I'm gonna try to reinstall, if not, any other ideas?
This is the same problem I am having. I run the bot, it hits the release macro then it starts resting. :( I am level 70 with over 1000MP.

I will try and reinstall sometime.

Tell me if anyone else has this problem or has a solution.
gilmore126
Helpfull Botter

dont use the bot in the rogue tools gui use the one in the 7 in1 tool. rogue tools uses an old bot that doesnt work anymore
Zamphire

Use my damn 1337 Skillz bot, it works really well, in the tested section
Hurricane
Advanced Botter

Hurricane wrote:
TheMOD wrote:When I activate the bot, my character immediately goes into healing mode and never gets up. I'm lvl 30 and have 400+mp. I'm gonna try to reinstall, if not, any other ideas?
This is the same problem I am having. I run the bot, it hits the release macro then it starts resting. :( I am level 70 with over 1000MP.

I will try and reinstall sometime.

Tell me if anyone else has this problem or has a solution.
I installed the .Net framework and reinstalled Rogue Tools and everything is working correctly.

Return to “Help - Summoning Bot”