hmm...problem?

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Summoning software.
wingod
Intermediate Botter

i watched my bot ran an hr without problem, then i afk, when i camp back, my char keep in healing position, of course the bot didn't move now. how come? did i do something wrong?

i followed the instructions, so i only can summon 4 pets at a time? how many mp left will rest?
burners
Site Admin

Ill look into it
wingod
Intermediate Botter

got another problem, my char will not heal...

first time i play with full mp, then it heal when no mp, it stand up and play again automaticly when full mp, but then no more healing whne less mp.

i already use s"slow" function

first problem was using "ultra"
wingod
Intermediate Botter

ok, i am using normal speed. and it still will not heal when no mp, but...i press healing myself manually, once it's full mp it will stand up and play again, that means i can't really afk far away for a night or so....
burners
Site Admin

Ok im looking into it, Really busy today so please be patient, I will get it fixed i promise you.
burners
Site Admin

Oh yeah make sure your keyboard in on FULL SIZE ENGLISH.
wingod
Intermediate Botter

Burners wrote:Oh yeah make sure your keyboard in on FULL SIZE ENGLISH.
what do you mean?
burners
Site Admin

In the game, its all in the help files, please read the anouncements that I put in there.

Last time someone had a problem similiar to this it was because the keyboard wasnt set right.
darkrift
Pro Botter

I am having the same problems as this other person... i put it in full size english, and it is still doing the same thing... when it is in ultra mode my problem is my character will keep healing... when the speed is set at normal mode my character will sit down to heal, and then immediatly sit back up... and im all like WTF MATE!!! ... >< please help me out.....

PS this program freakin rocks besides the bugs ^^p
wingod
Intermediate Botter

yes, the problem is still here when i am using full size english keyboard.

sometimes i have to make my character heal myself. =.=
sometimes i have to make my character stand up myself =.=

how can i afk like this =.=

help me out >.<
darkrift
Pro Botter

yeah i just sent a PM to burner... and he or she is working on it... so eventually this will be fixed NO WORRYS yay... to bad im leaving for 2 months now and i cant use this for a long time ; ; ohh well it will be waiting for me when i return ^^p
darkrift
Pro Botter

I would LOVE to be able to run this then minimize FFXI... i know thats probably not possible to be done, but... if it is .... you got my vote...

darkrift
hades
62 whm,56 smn, 20 sam, 18 blm, 8 war

send me a message if u on hades
wingod
Intermediate Botter

ya, i hope it will be fix soon, i am now just like turn it on while watching tv beside my computer, but i can't leave it while sleeping becoz i have to pressing healing by my hand >,< [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/PDT_41.gif" alt="/cry" title="Cry" />.
burners
Site Admin

Tommorrow I will finally have enough time to go through the app and see where the problem is.

Also did you guys try to use 1024x768 and see if that helped?
If so or not I need to know so I will know if its a resolution problem.
I program in 1024x768 then convert to the other 2 res's so it sometimes gets messed up.
wingod
Intermediate Botter

yes, i amusing 1024x768, so that's not the problem i guess.

Return to “Help - Summoning Bot”