about enhancing bot

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Enhancing software.
Atrophic

I set up the macros buti dont understand how i can get it to cast what i want... I just want cure I, Barstonra, barwatera etc, protect shell and so on... then the echo? But what happens when ur low on life? i dont understand it only says cure and protect.
Cooleko
Mod in Training

I hae yet to find a way to get around this. You have to stick with cure, protect, and shell (if you are a whm) you cant customize it in any way... but the more experienced botters arent very helpful for anything refereing to the enhancing bots. I dont think they check this forum very often.
djcid
Pro Botter

thats the thing, its an enhancing bot, not an enfeebeling/dark/elemental bot.

tricky think about that is unless your really under your skill cap, your only gonna get skill ups from fighting DC and up mobs. Thus you'll needa full fighting bot so you dont get your arse killed while AFK botting.

But it would be nice to have a bot to raise the BLM spells skills if there was a way to avoid certain death.
Last edited by djcid on Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atrophic

I figured it out... it uses the 4 macros you set up in the Alt macro box, so whatever you use, like i used barstonra, barwatera, protect, and enstonra, and it just kept doing those raising nothing but enhancing, and pretty soon it was maxxed out... Now with WHM im sure you could do 4 bar-ras and set the speed up quicker and knock it out fast... but as my RDM only has 3 it was kinda harder, but its maxxed now,s o just set up the 4 macros like that...
ballenstunna

I set the bot to run slow then set muliple spells on each macro. I also add a refresh in after a /wait 4, For some reason it will only cast like 1 out of every 5 times its macro goes off. I figure its just a timming isue witht he game macro.

Return to “Help - Enhancing Bot”