Alternative way for gaining mp back

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Enhancing software.
sphroth

I dunno if this would be smart or stupid. I know that when you go into the mog house you regain your mp, so would it be beneficial to get the bot to walk into the mog house, and walk back out, and go back to botting, or would that me too obvious/hard to do or what not. I know it doesnt make a difference in the long run since you can get your bot to run all night and stuff, but its just a thought :)
Cooleko
Mod in Training

your skills that the bot actually CAN increase will be maxed within 3 hours, so this function wouldn't be nessecary.
sphroth

whats the max skill any whm or blm can be? is it maxed out at like 255 or seomthing?
Cooleko
Mod in Training

Have no clue, im only 40 and have always kept my stuff capped, so right not it is around 140ish for most of them, some higher, some lower.... you can get abotu 6 or 7 lvls per lvl up, so im sure it is higher than 255....
luv4asian8
Helpfull Botter

sphroth wrote:whats the max skill any whm or blm can be? is it maxed out at like 255 or seomthing?
www.ffxi.sompage.com
click on Skill Limits in left panel
fill in info

:mackdaddy:
Cooleko
Mod in Training

this shows that my blm/whm can have a shield........
and i think the values are a little off.

I need to check this out... once i get FFXI running again
Pyrolol

blm/whm can use shields:
Faerie shield (29)
Latent Effect Shields (30)
notably Astral Shield, Elegant Sheild and astral aspis <<<< good items

you dont have a skill - you can still wear them, using SJs skill
Jinzoh
Programmer

Maby if you skiling whm and have 1 foo to go to get back all mp, but otherwise, this sux... but woulda been f'n awsome in the days of mr.zone =P

Return to “Help - Enhancing Bot”