Thief's knife PLease help me out

Feel free to talk about anything here.
Vale
Pro Botter

well im going to be a lvl 70 THF soon i know i can camp this till 74 but i realli would like some info on this gguy i check everywhere but fourms get me confussed cause everyone says somtin diff i want to know like the drop rate if se updated the drop rate and if gilsellers realli camp this and if i have a chance please help me out ; ; Ty!!! oh yah and dose TH realli decreas the drop rate?
LCNatRamuh

Gilseller don't really camp this knife cuz the drop rate is so bad.

THF decrease the drop rate of knife? that's Bs'

average drop rate for that thing is about 2% from all the forums and people i know, 1/50 just about right. I'm personally

1) 1/36
2) 1/1
3) 0/20

that give me a total of 2/66 atm.

spawn time for me 2-12 hour respawn after ToD.
mdflows
L33t Botter

I know this post is extremely old but in the fairly near future I am going to be wanting this knife so any info that anyone has on it please post.

Might even want to post in the FFXI secrets section if you have REALLY good info for the rest of us burners.

thx
Snoopy
Pro Botter

there are really no secret to camping this nm except... BOTTING TO OUTCLAIM EVERYONE ELSE!! WAHAHAHA!!! also watch out for other campers mpking you, it does happen even though they arent gilsellers.
fierokid
Helpfull Botter

Whats up MDFLOWS~

The NM pops in the square room in Temple of UglyPeople. Sozu Rogberry is a little bish, and I am 2/20 on this knife- Still have one, of course. It's spawn time is roughly 1-8hr lotter on the Tonberry Persuer that pops just outside the room. The ton's respawn every 16 minutes. The "patch" prevents anyone from claiming a mob on spawn, so you have to wait a random set of time before you or anyone else can claim it >< Your best bet is to steal claim it after .5-1 second of it poping.
Hope this info helps. Any Q's just ask.

Return to “Lounge”