Out voked by Charmed >'< Out Charmed by Charmed!!!

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Provoking software.
Stanky
Helpfull Botter

Man im going to pull my Hair out !!! I was camping Thf knife and was Out Voked by Flash from this Whm!!! OMG!! And then again the Next Spawn he was there and I got Out Voked by his Charm >'<!!! I had bot set on Ultra speed too!! I know this other camper is from a NA Ls, but i dont know his loacation maybe from japan or something. I have yet beat him wit my voke bot, and currently 0/5 against him!!!! I even subbed bst to spam Charm, but still no deal. PLEASE Help me out, i have all the right settings that is recommended, my pc is a P4 2.56, 1g ram, cable modem etc. I seriously dont know wtf is going on unless he has a bot that reads the date stream etc, This basturd is making me crazy!! Help me out, lol
burners
Site Admin

If hes whm then I think dia may be faster then charm, not sure.

The bot is not all that fast because it has to tab each and everytime.

Im gonna make an optional tabbing check box in a future release that doesnt tab as much to help speed up the vokes.

Also the slower your machine the slower the bot, the bot will run the fastest on any new P4 with hyperthreading (like 3.06ghz and up) or any athlon 64 @ 3000+ and up.

If your under those specs then you havent even hit the fastest that the bot can go.
Stanky
Helpfull Botter

yeah i downloaded the new verison, but still no deal, the Placeholders pretty much come up as claimed, when my bot is running, against this guy. By reducing the tab, how much will it make this bot faster? I havent yet to beat this guy and im feeling kinda hopeless atm >'<,
phyllip2004
Advanced Botter

Stanky wrote:my pc is a P4 2.56, 1g ram, cable modem etc.
cable has a slow upload speed. charm and voke are same speed as you can see with "instant" cast time... the only reason you get outclaimed is because your latency or you didn't target the mob as soon as it spawned. latency is the limiting factor when it comes to claiming NMs with abilities... as far as i can tell at least....
Awax2
Intermediate Botter

yea cable has slow upload speed compaired to DSL which is what that guy probably has...

Return to “Help - Provoking Bot”