Simple Question

Feel free to talk about anything here.
maffers7087
Pro Botter

I was diging around in my basement and found a computer i forgot i have so i got the bright idea that i could now run 4 computers at the same time it is plenty fast and is able to support FFXI i am sure. only problem is its windows me lol when I try to start up the bot program it is all writen in jumbble and i cant make sence of any of it another prob i am haveing is it says it must run in 32-bit color and in my general settings i can only go to 24 bit. is there anything i can do about this? I know these are noob questions but i would appreciate any help i can get. :F
ccc726040
Advanced Botter

As for the jumble issue, I dont know. As for the color settings which may be the actual problem, I am certain that it is due to the limitations of the video adapter. Just go to the local PC supply store and snag one for as low as like 40 dollars or so and youll be fine. Best of luck.
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

heck if you goto fry's you should be abler to get it for as low as like $25. but yeah the card is your problem with colors unless, I can't remember, ME was limited to less then 32bit graphics. As far as the OS just borrow a friends xp CD or download one off torrent or other online sources and use a cd key generater to get a key for it.
laura
BANNED BITCH

Window ME can run 32bit. You just need to ether update your current video drivers or as suggested go get you a cheap video card that supports 32bit. You should then be in business.

I knew I would porb just need to get another video card was just looking for a quick fix. :grin: Thank you for your help u guys rock :F

Return to “Lounge”