ninjitsu bot

Suggest a new bot idea that you would like to see made or an already existing bot you would like to see Burners make.
barcoded
Helpfull Botter

the smn bot works great for my smn, the enhancing bot for my rdm... now i've been playing nin.... how about one to up ninjitsu, or ya think one of the otehr bots can be config'd to read nin spells?
burners
Site Admin

hmmmm..... Bard bot, Id try the bard bot.

Lemme know if it works.
djcid
Pro Botter

What do you plan on doing just casting Utsusemi and Tonko over and over? I had wondered if one of the other bots would be able to do it, but since they are MP based rather than item, I didn't think it would. I didn't think of the bard bot. Let me know if it works I'm about 14 lvls down on my ninjitsu skill
Spar13

the problem with that is that i am guessing it cost a ton because when i level Nin my spells cost like 10-15k for a stack and not to many people want to waste there money when they don't need it. plus when you cast a nin spell that last for a few min and it would have to be taken off by the bot and that would take a long time to get going and it would cause a lot of lag :(
burners
Site Admin

It could be done but my NIN is only lvl 10 and I dont have any ninjitsu stuff.

Ill lvl him when I get the chance and make a bot :)
barcoded
Helpfull Botter

Burners wrote:hmmmm..... Bard bot, Id try the bard bot.

Lemme know if it works.
Tried and tested it works like a charm.... only thing is i only have the first 2 nin spells Tonko and Utsesemi, both TTC = 4.
It'll cast first spell, then second, then will try to recast both in order but recast time will not be up, but the next time around done... This is the older bard bot i'm using here.. no money for afktools :( i think i'm gonna redo options and put in TTC as longer for the Recast timer... either way works just fine. Thanx Burners!

-------Edit--------
also, Spar, you don't have to take anything off the Tonko and Utsesemi overwrite themselves, and if i'm not mistaken Uts: Ichi Stacks on top of Ni... but working fine for me got it up 4 levels in the 20 minutes i let it run!
burners
Site Admin

Cool glad to hear its working out.

I will make a specific nin bot in the future when I get some time to lvl nin.
JStain

awesome awesome my nin is 21 i'll be usin that baby lol ag brd is lvl 1 though hmmmmmm must lvl that

Return to “New Bot Suggestions”