Getting ready to purchase a bot.

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Provoking software.
lostboyz27

I think i'm just bout ready to buy a bot. I've read some important things that i should know bout before purchasing a bot. Therefore, I'm still cautious b/c I don't want my charactor be banned. I read some where that says "You may not use a new charactor for botting" some where along those lines i forgot where i found that info though. Anywho, would someone answer please?
Zamphire

Feel free to use a new character for botting, but loook at it this way. If you do decide to use a new character you arent going to be able to kill all those NMs and stuff you can use these bots to claim.
lostboyz27

Well, I'll most likely use fishing bot in towns/boat. But for claiming, going to use my main charactor for that. Thanks for the info.
shiznot961
Helpfull Botter

If your character gets banned, your whole account gets banned with it, so just use your main character. I recommend to do it in a spot where no one will see you and maybe report you or just stand by your pc and play a psp or read a book while your doing it so if a Gm comes or someone talks to you reply.
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

That's actually the single best way to avoid problems/banning. Hacks, at least some, can be detected but bots cannot be detected unless a gm tries to talk to you or teleports you to somewhere else and the bot keeps spamming. Even if they do though since they cannot detect anything you can claim you use a PC control pad and had buttons programmed to do macro's and you fell asleep on the controller. But the single best way to prevent issue is to not bot/hack in an obvious manner/location. Almost all suspension/ban's are the result of a player making a GM call against you because the GM's are too busy/lazy to track you down otherwise. I have been using these products nonstop for eons now and never even been talked to/threatened. Just keep a low profile or be withing eye sight of your screen so you can respond if someone reports you. And always deny everything.
shiznot961
Helpfull Botter

I'm actually in the process of thinking of whethering to buy the bots or not. I think I'm going to, but I myself am nervous of getting caught, but I think I will try it. It's not like I'm going to use it 24/7, and if they catch me, I'll just turn the bot off right away.
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

ANd as common sense should say definitely do not talk about bot's/hack's in ffxi chat since the primary evidence they use for making decisions is chatlog records. Not to mention the fact that, not sure if they do, if they filtered and flagged text such as hack, bot, or the names of specific ones then they could red flag you just for talking about them. And I have heard of but not confirmed reports of people getting suspended several days after having used something apparently because they were silly enough to talk about it ingame.

Return to “Help - Provoking Bot”