Camping VE Help plz.

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Provoking software.
MoonDragon
Helpfull Botter

Ok ive been camping the VE for a while now, thanks to everyone that helped me figure out how to use Argus and NPC. And since I cannot post in the working/tested hacks section or anything, I guess I have to post this here.

So im camping the VE, I have the ID and everything is set (I tested out all this on some snipps just to make sure I knew what I was doing) and im killing off the current flys in hopes that the VE will spawn the next time around, if not, then I kill off the 014a,b and the 0148,9 flys for fun the VE happends to be 014c. But its been HOURS, a little over 10 hours straight of camping, and I know im in the right area, and so far nothing. What am I doing wrong?

I check back through the NPC log, even stop it, and start it again, and VE just wont pop.

-=Edit=-

Ok it FINALLY popped, only dropped a damn insect wing, but that was one HELL of a spawn cycle, damn near 12 hrs...... WOW!
Cooleko
Mod in Training

glad you found your problem :P dang spawn times, hehe
but if you have any questions about a hack, you might want to post it in the forum that is followed by DISSCUSION / UNTESTED
you cant post in the working/tested because we wouldnt want to give people the wrong ideas about a program that just showed up....
but you can post all you want in the discussion one. The provoke bot is something completely different from Mr. Argus, and we dont want provoke bot users to be confused by posts about mr agrus.

Return to “Help - Provoking Bot”