Another New Bot Site

Feel free to talk about anything here.
laura
BANNED BITCH

Here is a bot site. Looks like it lanched 2 days ago.
Looks like they pay programmers :drunk:

www.onestcoderbotz.com
Kyoshinra
Pro Botter

The only thing I liked that I dont think burners has is that chocobo farming bot, I cant wait to get another Asura account, all these new hacks and bots are teasing me.
Wreyth
Intermediate Botter

heh i checked the site out and their forums and they reselling and re distributing burners stuff as well as afk tools download the botpak and its

Afk2Setup.exe
and

BurnersSetup.exe

and thats all it is

dunno about the rest tho like the farming bot but i have written my own scripts and programs that work alot better and more reliable than anything they got as well as no offense burners has but i still love you guys and burners so keep up the good work

P.S. the only reason my stuff isn't up here nor will i distibute is becasue i don't want to compete against my own stuff lol so don't ask you can't have it :P
Seeham
Helpfull Botter

Well the chocobo bot and synthis bot was too much to pass up. So I paid my ten dollars and I got Laura's bot!!!!!
So who ever this peep is took the bots from here and redistrubuted on thier site.
I'll try out Chocobo bot tomorrow let you know if it is worth it.

If not lesson learned, but what do we do with a thief?
mdflows
L33t Botter

how did you even find this site? google? can you send the link of the search you did to find it? thx
darkrift
Pro Botter

hmm... i doubt that site will ever take off... burners is to well known and i dont see how they could steal the buisness... BURNERS OWNS ALL!!!
burners
Site Admin

Yeah Im filing a copy write infringment complaint with them now.

Sure hosting my software wont last long.

thanks for the heads up.
darkrift
Pro Botter

hahah PWN'ed dont fuck with burners :D
laura
BANNED BITCH

how did you even find this site? google? can you send the link of the search you did to find it? thx
Wilhiem wrote:Well the chocobo bot and synthis bot was too much to pass up. So I paid my ten dollars and I got Laura's bot!!!!!
So who ever this peep is took the bots from here and redistrubuted on thier site.
I'll try out Chocobo bot tomorrow let you know if it is worth it.

If not lesson learned, but what do we do with a thief?

First off I sold him my bot. He approched me through an email about it so I sold it. He told me about the site so i posted it up here for you guys to look at. What do you want me to do I needed money. My synthesis bot was getting me no were anyway. I think he is paying people for there code and redistrubuting it. I just noticed the Botpak up on the site and I flamed him about it.
keedog79

What is this guys or gals point seems like he has a personal vendta or something why start a new site if it is vertually the same kinda site as burners? I dont get it, whata dumb ass.
laura
BANNED BITCH

keedog79 wrote:What is this guys or gals point seems like he has a personal vendta or something why start a new site if it is vertually the same kinda site as burners? I dont get it, whata dumb ass.
Money... Its always about money... Some see Burners making money and wants some money.

Give that I sold my bot. $0 vs $100 the $100 wins. So i took it. Why not?
I told Burners from the moment I started writing my bot I wanted to sell it. Thats between me and Burners.

Now this guy offering Bunerswares for free on his site isn't cool. But that is between Burners and him. Like burners said he will take care of it and I'm sure he will.

I also see it this way. I posted this link to the site. If i didn't you guys wouldn't even know about it.
And burners could have had his warez all over the place.
keedog79

Oh no i dont think ur wrong laura, but that is vertually the same site as burners. I can understand why u would sell ur bot thats not the problem at all. I see this guy/gal obviously comes to this site completely copying everthing from afk tool to burnerbot and just face it the idea and concept. and thats wrong. I ll be damned if ima spend another 10 dollars on the same exact site as this. After being in the windower forums for the past couple of days and seeing how much people can b complete asses, i am glad to have a forum lke this. Its like a store comes along selling certain things then another store comes along selling the same exact items. Whats the point? All i gota say is burnners i know your very busy and i repect that. But u better step it up man u now got compitition...u got other programmers from here checking out that site and making posts and selling there bots to them (which isnt bad..I would do the same) but if u dont you risk losing all you have worked for in this forum and possibly ur WoW also. I will never leave burners, I am a loyal hacker lol.
Seeham
Helpfull Botter

I only added that he had Laura's Synthsis bot to make Laura aware that someone took he bot and was selling it.

I'm just happy to see you got payed for it. And I know I can count on your updates. Of couse still waiting for more reciepes to be added like Taco's :D
burners
Site Admin

The new stuff thats comming out is insane so im not to worried about it.

Id be willing to bet when it launches people will be getting banned left and right and of course the software will be name specific which means its registered to you.

You will be able to use it with multiple accounts but these logs will be checked and the users caught sharing the software will be banned and not even allowed to purchase anything burners ever.

I rambled off some of the new key features but here they go again in case you missed them.

All the bots will be remade, the new code will directly hack the game for 100% effeciency.
You will have a choice for each bot you run, for example the fishing bot will have 2 bots, the old and new.
Old being safe and 100% undetectable and new being 100% effecient but a little more risky

Alot of the bots will have new features.

There will be NO MORE out of game gui. just a launcher that launches the game and if selected auto logs you into the game.
From there you will have a complete overlay gui that morphs to your needs.

You will be able to launch any bot from within game without restarting the game.

Bots will auto set your macro sheets for you.

Flee tool, mr. argus, pos, PC, NPC will all be intrigrated

Clickable customizable macro sheets will be available like in EQ2.

Even though I said I was AFK im really still hard at work, just not getting the hours I would like so progress is slow but steady.

GUI is currently 40% complete and Ill leak a screenshot or 2 once its 100%.

I was a major player in changing the botting world to what it is today so it doesnt take a genious to figure out whos gonna change it again.

Viva La Burnersware
darkrift
Pro Botter

wow im looking forward to that :D

onry thing i may not like is how it launches ffxi for me... i kinda like opening it myself

Return to “Lounge”