Update Preview Page

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Fisher software.
Nekiu
Helpfull Botter

The purchase page should be upgraded, https://www.forum.ffxiscripting.com/viewtopic.php?t=153
Thoue i bought this a few months ago the fact is that is very false advertiseing now to anyone willing to buy this program anymore >.> Even some of the simplist fish sometimes takes me around 5 seconds to pull in
Kyoshinra
Pro Botter

Dude....youre complaing about the 3 sec difference it takes you to reel in fish to what is advertised...this site is worth way more then the I think it is $15 to get full access with the perks, and im not just saying that because I am some kind of burners.com cult member, this site has sooooo much content, not only for FFXI but free movies(if you look, hint hint) and programs, ehh, thats all im gonna say
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

Not to mention that if you had bothered to look I have one of the fastest most effective fishbot's currently arround posted for free download in the untested section for members. The only one that I've heard of that has any upcoming features that the one I posted does not is Atti's one which has a way to eliminate fatigue loss on any fish you do not catch.
Nekiu
Helpfull Botter

It says 2 seconds to pull in a fish assumeingly all fishes, Im talking 5 seconds to pull in a rusty bucket >.> It fails to pull in anything much bigger than a moat carp at all times, And im not really complaining about most the site im just saying that the page should be updated due to the glories of false advertiseing because burners bots does not do most of what is stated anymore.
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

well if you are just talking about burnersbot's and ignoring the other bots on here then possibly but I think the 2 second thing was in reference to the hyper bot which does catch ANY catch in a second or two because it has the same effect as a fish kill hack but does it in a different way.
burners
Site Admin

Ill do it soon, maybe next weekend.

I have some other site specific updates comming as well.
maffers7087
Pro Botter

I am some kind of burners.com cult member. >.> <.<

Return to “Help - Fishing Bot”