Spar Is a Scammer

Post anything FFXI releated in here.
Zamphire

hey Imogen, why dont you go ahead and get his BLM account banned as well, use the screen shot he posted, he's got a folder for Windower 3.22 and Mr. Argud Megapck on there :P.

Also, this guy is obviously either a sammer or an account buyer, why else would he have so many documants about accounts and shit.

Also, Gamer here's an entry from Dictionary.com
hus·tle Audio pronunciation of "hustle" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (hsl)
v. hus·tled, hus·tling, hus·tles

v. intr.

1. To jostle and push.
2. To work or move energetically and rapidly: We hustled to get dinner ready on time.
3. To act aggressively, especially in business dealings.
4. Slang.
1. To obtain something by deceitful or illicit means; practice theft or swindling.
2. To solicit customers. Used of a pimp or prostitute.
3. To misrepresent one's ability in order to deceive someone, especially in gambling.

n.

1. The act or an instance of jostling or shoving.
2. Energetic activity; drive.
3. Slang. An illicit or unethical way of doing business or obtaining money; a fraud or deceit: “the most dangerous and wide-open drug hustle of them all” (Newsweek).
"An illicit or unethical way of doing business or obtaining money; a fraud of deceit. To misrepresent one's ability in order to deceive someone"

Which is exactly what you did, which makes you a Hustler... which if im not mistaken, is illegal in all fifty states :P
Spar13

I have the blm account right now
Imogen
NewB Botter

I hope your not talking about spar... spar has done countless selfless middlemans for these forums someone stole from his friend he stole it back if you call him a POS thats stupid....if your talkign about zander then meh go ahead.

Hell No, Spar is a great person. Hell I will deal w/ him the future if i have to do anything of this nature again. I mean everything for Zander.
maffers7087
Pro Botter

GameTrader wrote:The only accounts i ever got were from idiots giving me their info willingly.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

lol love the image maffers
hammer
Botter on the rise

GameTrader wrote:The only accounts i ever got were from idiots giving me their info willingly.
hahahahaha I'm laughing so hard becuase of this so your saying they willinly gave you their info expecting somthing back and you didn't so you didn't scam anyone? okay...also you didn't "Just get it yesterday" you offered me that account 2 weeks ago and then reoffered it ot me yesterday saying you just got it.

Return to “FFXI General Chat”