bot cheking macro but nothing else

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Fisher software.
zakwarrior

ok well it still doesn't work with my computer, probably the bi-pross isn't compatible yet, even with 75% down it get's realy slow my fps drop to 7.5 and when the little scare comes it drops fps to only 5 and it doesn't work right, but on my other computer it works perfect, it's a celeron 2.2G... so anyway one way or the other it works, hopefully you can maybe get this story and azerty and pross together in a next release
zonecode88

ok well it still doesn't work with my computer, probably the bi-pross isn't compatible yet
This may or may not be a stupid question, but what in the world is bi-pross? If I would guess, I would think that it means you have a multi-processor machine? Just a note, if anyone does have a multi-processor machine, the P4 HT fix should work exactly the same way it works for HT Processors.
cameltoe

well i got my bots to work, just qsked my dqd to if he hqd q spqre qwerty keyboqrd qnd qll works now just set languqge to english to.
I just wqnt to sqy thnx for trying to help me out qnd i qlso wqnt to qdd burners gqs q new sqtisfied cutomer your bots rock keep it going
looking forwqrd to tht voke by nqme bot

dqrn that keyboqrd is hqrd to get used to ^^
zakwarrior

wont work at 75 or 80 and at 80 it get's realy to slow, but it works fine with my other computer
Another thing, i've seen and used bots that can only fish up the fish you want to target, maybe you should include that in your bot cause it's the only thing that it's missing...
I know each fish have a certain weight and when you catch something you can know the weight of it, like my other bot i just write in the wait of exemple bastore bream (1120) or any other fish and it will only catch that fish it wont pull up the other ones...
anyway great job, very nice bot once you can get it to work :)
zonecode88

well i got my bots to work, just qsked my dqd to if he hqd q spqre qwerty keyboqrd qnd qll works now
Lol. Anyone else think it's hilarious watching someone type on a qwerty who is used to an azerty? lmao :DD

Return to “Help - Fishing Bot”