Soo.. everyone remember xxxcrozxxx?

Feel free to talk about anything here.
Diemos
Pro Botter

Everyone remembers that account that was stolen a while back. The 75SMN 75BLM I believe from Hades server. Well... this fucker did it again..
hello this is cripcy, yea umm i got my account stolen today around 4pm est. One of my "friends" knew my password an he decided to steel my account today an he changed the PW an card number so i cant get my account back for shit. i already talked to playonline an they really cant do anything because the card number is changed. So when an if you see cripcy in jueno please piss on him. and btw the new MEEB took it.

if you want to try an talk with him fell free to give him a call at (904-655-9665)
If you wanna talk to this nice charming kid on AIM its (xxcrozxx) or (croz owns u)

Thx for reading this an watch out some people you just cant trust, i hope you guys help me out the only an only cripcy an make this guys life a liveing hell

Cerberus has been hit by this motherfucker. How about helping this guy give back his acc?
Prince
L33t Botter

at 7:00PM EST I shall endlessly barrage is house with phone calls. Then i shall tell of my friends to harass him like no other
Diemos
Pro Botter

Thank you, so much.
Diemos
Pro Botter

I'm ordering him lots of pizzas! Lots and lots.... and lots..
Diemos
Pro Botter

It seems like he changed his number or something...
Prince
L33t Botter

hmm i wonder why XD
Sevastien
Mod in Training

i hate scammers

Return to “Lounge”