i think im going to quit ffxi but one last Q before i go!

Feel free to talk about anything here.
darkrift
Pro Botter

if i truly am going to quit ffxi... which i am not 100% on yet...

what should i do...

sell my char?

or get banned by GM for doing the following....

use mr argus and fly around jeuno? (or flee tool)

use Mr. argus on some heavily camped NM?

get sent to jail then use flee tool and try and run away from GM?

etc etc etc...

any thoughts?

im thinking of selling my character but these other alternatives would be great!!!!

ohh and if i do any of these i will definatly get a video of this and post it :D :D
burners
Site Admin

what server u on ?>
darkrift
Pro Botter

hades server

if your talking about buying my char

i have a 75 summoner

once again im not 100% on quitting but if a offer was made that i liked i may have to go for it
snake4027
L33t Botter

if you are quiting and not selling charater drop all your good rare/ex items like uber ones and take a screenshot and post it here lol :D

running away from a GM with flee tool would be good lol lol if you do anything like that plz take a screenshot and post it here :D
maffers7087
Pro Botter

I would like to see the whole useing a Flee tool to try and run from a GM, i mean i still get a kick out of this
https://forum.ffxiscripting.com/viewtopi ... highlight= :DD
mdflows
L33t Botter

lol getting banned on purpose is not good!

If you can make a few hundred dollars which i just did and switched servers why not?

Put character up on auction and sold in 3 days!!! A few hundred isn't much I know, but better then nothing.
P5ycho
Advanced Botter

omg maffers give me ur account info i will go to jail and then POS out it will be so cool
darkrift
Pro Botter

hmm thanks for the tips... still havent decided on what im doing yet.... ... i think i may sell it... but it would be so freakin sweet to just POS out of GM jail :D if thats even possible
SeniorRice
L33t Botter

A 75 SMN is worth quite a bit of money. I would suggest you sell it.
mdflows
L33t Botter

darkrift wrote:hmm thanks for the tips... still havent decided on what im doing yet.... ... i think i may sell it... but it would be so freakin sweet to just POS out of GM jail :D if thats even possible
lol if you just wanna pos to jail i have a level 1 character i'll trade with ya and then you can POS all day and you will get jailed. :drunk:
Spar13

If you want leave it to me ^^;
I am already on hades so meh >.>
darkrift
Pro Botter

its weird... i dont play FFXI anymore... but i cant seem to bring myself to get rid of my character... i put so much time into it i would hate to see it go... i am still paying for my monthly subscription and everything...

any suggestions to break up with my tarutaru... how do i break it to the lil guy... it will break his heart... i just cant seem to bring myself to tell him its over... ; ;
Diemos
Pro Botter

Trust me, don't do it.
I bought SkySamurai's account, then came the time when he wanted it back. I sold it back to him, I couldn't keep it. I was just... playing it temporarily ^^
Don't do anything with it, just put it on hold. You'll want it back eventually, and when you get it back, you'll still be uberer than lots of people.
Omegaprime
Advanced Botter

Yea i quit and sold my char now i wanna come back and play and i got to start over now :(
Ziyco
Pro Botter

yeah dont quit cause everyone comes back sooner or later and u wanna have something to come back to, and to the person who has the account Yahiko on Siren server hahahaha! have it, keep the bad rep lol :D

Return to “Lounge”