Didnt catch anything

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Fisher software.
Spawned

The bot keeps reeling in without catching anything?
What can i do ?
burners
Site Admin

Not the bot, its SE

Try to zone and take breaks inbetween fishing.
CrobL

This thing works well but is worthless if SE will kill your chances of catching anything.
zonecode88

Zoning every one - two hours to avoid this message isn't too hard. And if you're afk and you don't zone, your bite rate will go down but you still be catching free fish. And being able to catch 200 fish a day isn't really that gimped. Granted the fishing update made a mess of things, but worthless isn't completely accurate.
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

yeah I think they are running into the daily cap not the lower drop rate issue. Just need to switch to a different character to continue fishing that day. When clock hits midnight japan time you'll be able to catch fish on that char again.
CrobL

Understood and good to hear.
Feller
Intermediate Botter

i got the no catch thing for me to except i stopped botting all together for like 2 weeks...aand still i get the message.maybe i just have bad luck i dunno
zonecode88

sounds to me like your using thw wrong bait/rod combo for your fishing spot, or your fishing skill is drastically too low for what you are tryng to catch.
PalmWarez

Yes, it sounds like it to me too. One time I got all set up to fish for Moat Carps (going for Lu Shangs Rod) and I pressed "Run" and I was getting nothing but "You didn't catch anything." I was getting a little upset about this because I hadn't used that char since Friday and it was Saterday. But then at the last minute I noticed I was using a Sabiki Rig. So basically it wasn't catching anything because there were no fish in the waters I was fishing that go for Sabiki Rig's. lol, Once I changed to the Insect Balls, I started to catch fish again.

Peace, and bot lots.
Feller
Intermediate Botter

Yea i had my Bro buy my bait while i was at work...he bought trout ball instead lol im gunna kick his arse

G=('.'Q)

Return to “Help - Fishing Bot”