Powerup bot not workin

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue PowerUp software.
GuardianMio
Intermediate Botter

This bot isint' workin and its makin my PC all wonkie when i turn it on

The 1st problem i had was when i turned it on and started it..when i have to go do something and try to pause it the bot will continue to run..

also sometimes when i start it up the pannel wont even show up, and run by itself then i get a error sayin something happen that wasnt supposed to happen

there are times that when i turned it on it continually casts Protect II even when i'm tryin to take on a mob and almost dead..

My PL is a lv70 BLM so he should have way more then just Protect II.. it worked for like a few days but then just blew up and stop working..

i like how it worked before

Also your MP call feature dosen't work.. i turned it on and he dosen't even tell me when he is low on Magic he just ends up resting in the middle of a fight if he is low on magic and it gets me killed...
Riversrv
Helpfull Botter

I am having the same problem but my PL does not even cast cure.... and before you jump ^^ i have read the instructions many of times.. please some inout ^^.. thanks guys keep up the good work on making the game a game
yagay
NewB Botter

I am having the same issue where the pause/run window will not show up. Other programs work though.
burners
Site Admin

ill check it out today

Return to “Help - PowerUp Bot”