Help- Question

Feel free to talk about anything here.
t0xIc
Pro Botter

Ok ordered the bots, run great btw :) and decided wtf am I going to do.. my char is to famous to leave afk...i tryed this and recieved to many tells from people when they ran past...So I made a new char and started in windurst so I wouldn't have to level and run there and planned on catching the 10k carp with him..he's a little taru...very sneaky..lol no one says a word to him...so I planned on skilling up and just buy my Kaz pass so I wouldn't have to make friends with anyone on this char so no one would no when I'm botting black sole... I didn't really want to level him at all. but most of the skill up points require 40+ level....anyone have any ideas how I can skill him without leveling? Want to be botting black sole very soon :(
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

If you are going for skillups with a mule you do not want to lvl then basty is your best friend. At different places in town you can level from 0-27 fishing moats and then tricolored carp. Dark Bass to 33, Black eel to 47 if using Iocaine, gold carp to 56, then bream to 86. Those last three are assuming you are using Iocaine because you prolly won't catch that far above your level with anything else. Keep in mind that portjeuno you catch so much rusties fishing for sole that you prolly wanna get your apron before fishing there since it reduces the frequency of item catches. From what I understand there is a safe location in sauramogue for low levels to catch them because mobs do not come close but would require stealthing or choco there and to use fish id's to avoid fishing a mob.
t0xIc
Pro Botter

So prolly should go ahead and level to 20, go to jeuno drop the 125k for Kaz Pass and then drop 500k for Airship pass.....?
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

Airship pass I would, it makes life soooooo much easier with your mules not sure if you need the kaz pass though, unless you are wanting to npc insect paste.
t0xIc
Pro Botter

Was thinkin Kaz Pass for Port Fishing but with Airship pass guess I wouldn't need it, And what can Black Sole pull in a day? I caught/maxed at 244 moats, are black the same? if so I figured on my server a bot fishing overnight would make 800k a night not to bad for only hitting run lol
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

depends on the price on your server and whether fishing in town or out. I fish out of town and get 19 stacks a day but have known people who fish in port and only get like 5. Of course they are using very low lvl fishers also.
t0xIc
Pro Botter

thanks alot on vaca right now ... dying wish i couldve left the bot run but mom wouldnt run it for me :( lol but hope to get up and running when i get back...maybe get 86 by end of summer and run everyday while at school and the way i figured it @ 244 fish...it would pull in 813,333 @ the current price of 40k on my server....so around 800k or a little less with crazy ass jeuno tax

Return to “Lounge”