Rogue Tools Skins

Help for the new Rogue Tools GUI
Azuma

The very first new skin for the Burnersware Rogue Tools.

Installation Instructions

Goto your Burnersware Rogue Tools installation directory. Usually located in:

C:\Program Files\Burnersware\Rogue Tools\

After that make your way to the "img" folder which is usually located here:

C:\Program Files\Burnersware\Rogue Tools\Include\img\

Extract the included .RAR file into this "img" directory. Overwrite the necessary files (there will be 2 of them). You should now have completed the installation process and aquired the new Rogue Tools skin.

rt_tech

This is the new splash skin I made for Rogue Tools. So far it only replaces the splash (startup) skin of Rogue Tools. In the future I may release a new skin that replaces the ingame GUI that Rogue Tools uses. At this point there is no way to dynamicaly change the button locations, so they're still in the same general area.

Please post any questions regarding the skin here, and feel free to make your own. ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
burners
Site Admin

I seen this comming a mile away lmao.

Yep its true the new rogue tools are very skinable and maybe Ill include a feature to change skins from the gui if this catches on.

And for those that dont know the config gui will draw to shapes (pretty fuckin cool huh) to make a shape just use this blue for transparancey
R-37
G-73
B-255

Make sure you keep the buttons in the same locations.
The in game gui doesnt draw to shapes but will possibly in a future update if a drawn gui can dynamically resize.

Heres an example of what you can do.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Azuma

Haha, awsome.

Return to “Help - Rogue Tools”