pentagon flash film, pretty cool

Feel free to talk about anything here.
P5ycho
Advanced Botter

3052K?!?!?
such a big file, such slow internet........
that was a pretty cool video tho
still have 2 question
wat punches neat holes thru 3 walls?
a missile might, but dont they blow up on impact, and who might have shot the missile?
P5ycho
Advanced Botter

also burners do i get Mr. Muthafucka as my status when i make 1000975 posts
cuz that wud be cool
Kyoshinra
Pro Botter

wow...............hmm?>......>
yeaahhh, thats an awesome video. really made me think...and that pentagon security clip was aired on the news and on the net, but wtf really hit the pentagon? space ship possibly? naa maybe too 'out there' , or how about a goverment placed cause to go to war or even make the day even worse to the mass stupid public, who like me, had no idea there was anything behind the attack on the pentagon other then a plane hit it, maybe the gov, ordered missile attacks on purpose just to 'up the ante' on the days events and make it more serious. What do yuo all think? hmm._ -_248capgabpol8819`
P5ycho
Advanced Botter

Kyoshinra wrote:wow...............hmm?>......>
yeaahhh, thats an awesome video. really made me think...and that pentagon security clip was aired on the news and on the net, but wtf really hit the pentagon? space ship possibly? naa maybe too 'out there' , or how about a goverment placed cause to go to war or even make the day even worse to the mass stupid public, who like me, had no idea there was anything behind the attack on the pentagon other then a plane hit it, maybe the gov, ordered missile attacks on purpose just to 'up the ante' on the days events and make it more serious. What do yuo all think? hmm._ -_248capgabpol8819`
no it wasnt to "'up the ante' on the days events" then the government might cause mass panic and then they wud lose control so i doubt they did it themselves
maybe it was premeditated explosives?

Return to “Lounge”